Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Want To Design My Own Wakeboard

GOOGLE ART

is good but for me it is a but a little big, it's easy, if people give you the same as a museum, and they do not go to the beat of time n, which is not to say that is not agree with the implementation of new computer systems and the updating of the museum concept and that it takes now, "the museum away from home." But on the other side would have to give more cultural policies so that people want to go see something at a museum and not from GOOGLE. Long ago in a class, the typical teacher career, which gives the agenda they want and just talk about their stripes, but over the years, you say, ahh if he was right, I understand, he said the original and the model is not the same, it loses something like the "essence" as also because it will be the same as an image based on pixels. This same theme appeared one day while visiting the Louvre Museum, some years ago when I went to see a friend Erasmus was and I remember one review that said "Perfect the original, but what if I have misrepresented and you do not know" That if you get my feet under the pot, I managed to leave without arguments. Indeed would have to start in the Museum there are a few fakes, that if many powers of Historians fired and did not really know who's been painted as a clear example of "Until last year Colossus Goya's "If it is signed it is sometimes difficult not to stick to more complex analysis. In

the news says that the GOOGLE ART captures what it catches the eye, but do not know at what point we doubt the human eye and why. I think it depends on the conception that every person has the art, including a look at another, can change the colors. I do not know if people like Leonardo devoted a treatise to the human eye, it will be important to see art. But is laperspectiva or sfumato or only so many ways that derive from human vision. Well this is just a personal opinion, between that study and relax a little.

I was going to write on a forum, but I afraid that I end up skipping an eye for such opinions, some mad computer. Each house sweeps for the comment that a friend has done proves faceb
"Better than going to museums, and the tables are damaged and I have a job"

0 comments:

Post a Comment