they would have to invent
The truth is that the reflection is very simple, but would have to invent a new day in the week between Sunday and Monday, now I would be idea, mostly to focus on all the things I have to do this week. I think it will be too, but I have to necessarily do everything started to get stressed and it is only Friday. Vacacines I finish I start work Monday and Tuesday the English academy on Tuesday ia nurse my grandmother and Thursday with her to the doctor. and I think that Friday is a friend of Talavera and I want to invent any excuse, I have decided not to lie or to nonsense, so there is your aunt, something else to do?? I'm getting afraid to arrive on Monday.
Today the truth I was very relaxed until I thought all I had to do, at noon I take a coffee at Starbucks with a friend and then I came home to study, I have to catch up with English. I'm trying to take seriously, while on the subway instead of a crappy novelilla inglésy carry a book in a mini dictionary. but who wants something good, something tells. In truth I need is a "mini English in your pocket" because I translate a lot, but I have no plate to speak and understand spoken English in case you do not go in slow motion.
This is just an aside, while continuing with English. What a weekend I expected, I have to make part of the book have already been on my own. I think I should, having said before, as he should have started to take my life or "the bull by the horns before, but hey ..... time to time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment