Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pantie Models On Myspace

The box opened or closed Sunday-Monday

According to the myth Pandora was the woman who brought all evil into the world, we can say that Eva is Christian. Zeus angry with Prometheus, the benefactor of humanity, sends Hephaestus to create the clay a woman, able to seduce and deceive, with her giving a box which did not have open at any time. But one day she decided to open it and go all the ills of the world and property, when given time to close, leaving only within HOPE. The truth about things that inspire me a bit strange to make my drawings, but this afternoon needs to get away and have not been able or with the console, or the English book, with nothing, had been and finally had little win, so I began to draw a little and has come from. Actually I'm not happy with the result, the box and the watch are bad and most do not know because instead of Roman numerals I have an N, North. This seems a compass and a pocket watch no strings, that he was trying to do. But well, almost always sibujo by drawing, for me, so that imperfections are a bit like me. Few, counted on the fingers of one hand have seen any drawing míoy think it's the 1st time I get an internet. But somehow, I felt like,

0 comments:

Post a Comment