Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baltimore Maryland Gay Spots

That I have to be at the level of First


I do not know if Monday comes I want to go to class, how bad I can not go, because my grandmother has paid 68 euros per month. It was crazy, the grammar goes, begins in the 2nd conditional, haha I only went over to first, where would walk the latter. Well we have progressed, some times I lost in my own world because the teacher does not speak Castilian and twice with face, "God's earth swallow me," when I asked. I have not receded, but scored too ... maso least understood everything, but as I can put a Speak-level test, with a bid to defend ... above had to defend "that the schools should teach cooking and housework"

Translate it, good grammar but I can not speak any English, which has been given to me by stutter. As might say in English "That's typical of the English schools of the 50's, when women are taught housework and women had to be vase" ; Jaja not knowing. I think my mate laughed in front of me. But hey, all classes are paid and if I fail, I repeat next year, I really

the First level is too much for me. I have to buy the book, plus 40 euros, which I take my food and I'm afraid bobo is an expense. But good because it started so I will work all you can and more. GOOGLE ART

0 comments:

Post a Comment