Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Before And After Cosmetics Clip Art

Checkpoint # 3

I was considering the idea of abandoning an issue of a family, there was almost nothing written from my first checkpoint because my mood was low. But the sense of duty (my word) and the catharsis that managed to achieve when I write I try to continue.
So I've gone back to the keyboard and writing furiously ideas and storyline, then just take it as a personal challenge yet in the whirlwind of emotions that I am involved ... (

Here a small preview. (And continue working to finalize the draft!)

H walked Ermione his best friend, hidden behind one of the pillars of the station tried to pass unnoticed in the small crowd that remained on the platform ¾. Holding the hand due to the strong grip of Ron stood in front of Harry, feeling the emotional state over him as he sucedíaa it. He had his hands in the pockets of slightly wrinkled pantalóny still kept staring into the train tracks, but are not startled by the interruption. He listened carefully the invitation of his friends. A half smile appeared on her face and tired eyes glowed green for a few seconds.

"I'd love to be, but I doubt that Ginny is in the mood.

you understand ... "I've repeated ad nauseam," interrupted Ron. Will my sister and I understand your grief, but it is too. Look, do not come to say goodbye to the little Lily. It is the height.

- Ron! "Cried Hermione horrified.

- What? "Ron defended himself in the act. It is as if he liked to feel miserable and miserable tambiéna his own family.

Hermione stared at him incredulously, but the same thought flitted into his mind.

"Maybe next week I can convince her and we meet as before, responded with some nostalgia. But now that Lily left, the house will be even more lonely and I fear that Ginny feel unwell again. Aww

0 comments:

Post a Comment