Monday, January 31, 2011

Camper Kitchen Front Mount

¡¡¡¡¡¡ I want to be like the Vitruvian Man "


I like this picture also put it in the user image is a picture of Da Vinci, called the Vitruvian Man, but now I like what it means, see that there are pictures in art history. This design simplifies everything they believed the Renaissance humanists, and so many words that could define the art of the Renaissance, and Classical Art course. All I could write a lot, I read a little on the subject, the theory of art is very rich in these centuries.

But all I keep certain words, which normally in all the manuals, together with the art style, as measure and proportion it would also . I think I have to look that expresses as Leonardo in this picture, as for all aspects of my life. I must point out that unlike this picture, not looking for perfect shapes, the circle and the square, which is registered, but if you try to get closer to them. Some in his day diaa guided by other things, I try to see things that I like.

This interpretation is true, that is a bit unusual and personal. Some would kill me Hitori as saying "the cat out three feet." Now I'm going to keep reading a little about other issues that go to four. Actually I spent the afternoon reading, or rather read in English, Dracula, good adaptation, often torture, which later, that that is a Castilian of my favorite novels.





0 comments:

Post a Comment