you are not the same.
'm not.
we have long been wrong.
I want to make music had more in mind.
I want you to believe in miracles.
tell, do not understand.
and do not understand something.
show, will be taken away.
say: "it's not yours."
gave himself
naive fools.
you are not the same.
'm not.
all my life waiting for something.
I want my ipod my name is written.
but did not say "Unknown Artist" I said.
'm not.
you are not the same.
we are not fools.
I want my eyes replaced with a bunch of words.
I want you crying with guilt.
'm not.
we have long been wrong.
I want to make music had more in mind.
I want you to believe in miracles.
tell, do not understand.
and do not understand something.
show, will be taken away.
say: "it's not yours."
gave himself
naive fools.
you are not the same.
'm not.
all my life waiting for something.
I want my ipod my name is written.
but did not say "Unknown Artist" I said.
'm not.
you are not the same.
we are not fools.
I want my eyes replaced with a bunch of words.
I want you crying with guilt.
0 comments:
Post a Comment