The only thing the legend is what counted in the number of Merlin, and the story is not quite as told in the series. The only thing I've read of the Arthurian legend is from Wikipedia, and I have really wanted to read me a book about it. Any you recommend a good book on the Arthurian legend?
In the second season one of my favorite chapters is 9. The Lady of the Lake (Lady Lake), I liked it but then I discovered that this story did not appear in the legend. At least I did not find anything on google about it.
shiped In the first season the Merlin / Gwen, but now I do not like. I like the Arthur / Gwen, Merlin / Nimueh, Merlin / Morgause and of course the Arthur / Merlin. I love the character of Morgause, I just happened What an Arthur / Morgause? That has to be very interesting.
I've only written
Arthur / Merlin, for kinkmeme of
0 comments:
Post a Comment