wanted to call the post "You're better than him, and therefore the enemy," but, alas, the music Kovalenko ate brain so that there is no force write all the quotes from his songs in the titles of posts. Oh, how)
I'm not understand ... Why divide the friends?
Why can not communicate with all the same ok?
situation.
Once upon a time I had a Leer. She - Masha. I - Tanya.
Tanya terribly hated Leroux. We had several times cursed to such an extent that, in passing, not even greet each other.
One day I was to visit Leroy.
And at the same time Tanya came to visit. They
sat down and talked ... and become friends! "... Can not be friends, but normally communicate" without division "- is yes.
couple of days ago in my (!) Life drew Masha.
Starting to talk about my bad manners, about my priorities in life, that I have no respect for people and so on.
I read, laughed, replying, "alas, Why not, that does not happen. " But the man did not calm down, and proceeded to pour their shit on.
Location in people so much hate? How can we talk about education and so on, not knowing in my life?
explained in accessible language - I deeply until the wee hole * someone else's opinion. And when it unreasonable, then a triple to pi * hole. No) Man moved on. Had to be added to the blacklist. If on the normal does not reach. Alas ...
And, I originally offered to compromise, to try to communicate. No) It's not for blondes with higher education), I already wrote that I feel sorry for blondes. After all, there are smart, good girl. And there are those like her. For such alas, and write jokes. And all these stereotypes are drawn from them.
"You're better than him, and therefore the enemy" ... the day was played this song on repeat. But until pain free.
I can touch only the opinion of my friends and people who care about me.
On the rest so I do not care what ... do not bother to write enormously long messages about what I'm a bitch. Bitch anyway, and you also spend your time on this bitch.
Go out, socialize with friends, but do not sit on the Internet and do not water shit totally unfamiliar to you people.
ps. But I was smarter. It's so nice))) year or two ago, I would drop dead zabobahala message in response ... now I really until the wee * hole who and what he thinks ... and fists are not needed))
Ox. I'll go and rest) next week mad hard. Affairs of any cranking.
I'm not understand ... Why divide the friends?
Why can not communicate with all the same ok?
situation.
Once upon a time I had a Leer. She - Masha. I - Tanya.
Tanya terribly hated Leroux. We had several times cursed to such an extent that, in passing, not even greet each other.
One day I was to visit Leroy.
And at the same time Tanya came to visit. They
sat down and talked ... and become friends! "... Can not be friends, but normally communicate" without division "- is yes.
couple of days ago in my (!) Life drew Masha.
Starting to talk about my bad manners, about my priorities in life, that I have no respect for people and so on.
I read, laughed, replying, "alas, Why not, that does not happen. " But the man did not calm down, and proceeded to pour their shit on.
Location in people so much hate? How can we talk about education and so on, not knowing in my life?
explained in accessible language - I deeply until the wee hole * someone else's opinion. And when it unreasonable, then a triple to pi * hole. No) Man moved on. Had to be added to the blacklist. If on the normal does not reach. Alas ...
And, I originally offered to compromise, to try to communicate. No) It's not for blondes with higher education), I already wrote that I feel sorry for blondes. After all, there are smart, good girl. And there are those like her. For such alas, and write jokes. And all these stereotypes are drawn from them.
"You're better than him, and therefore the enemy" ... the day was played this song on repeat. But until pain free.
I can touch only the opinion of my friends and people who care about me.
On the rest so I do not care what ... do not bother to write enormously long messages about what I'm a bitch. Bitch anyway, and you also spend your time on this bitch.
Go out, socialize with friends, but do not sit on the Internet and do not water shit totally unfamiliar to you people.
ps. But I was smarter. It's so nice))) year or two ago, I would drop dead zabobahala message in response ... now I really until the wee * hole who and what he thinks ... and fists are not needed))
Ox. I'll go and rest) next week mad hard. Affairs of any cranking.
0 comments:
Post a Comment