Alicia, I want a hat crazy in my life!
I went to the cinema to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D, and I love it! I love that crazy hat, Johnny Depp makes it great. And the Red Queen, and I also love Alicia. Well in general I like all XD.
reminded me when I was little, because one year I dressed up as Alice in carnivals. I've always liked stories where people escape to another world. And the soundtrack I like, especially the song heard in the closing credits.
think actors have been great, and I have wanted to see it in English to hear the voice of Alan Rickman as the caterpillar blue Absolem and to hear the other actors. And all thanks to Tim Burton.
"I used to have the habit of thinking for six impossible things before breakfast." Alicia
"That I'm afraid ... You are crazy kooks! But I'll tell you a secret: the best people are. "Alicia
0 comments:
Post a Comment