Bearded you're my brother, I love you ... (two years have not seen you ... miss four-something ...
Do you remember how we ate as a child not a milk with oatmeal cookies?
Do you remember how we ran into the only stall in the village and bought gum Love Is ..., and then swallow them, and worried that further will?)
And remember how you loved to play with dolls? "I do not remember, I was told)))
You're my brother, your mother. Deathly pale my.)))
Do you remember how we ate as a child not a milk with oatmeal cookies?
Do you remember how we ran into the only stall in the village and bought gum Love Is ..., and then swallow them, and worried that further will?)
And remember how you loved to play with dolls? "I do not remember, I was told)))
You're my brother, your mother. Deathly pale my.)))
0 comments:
Post a Comment