Monday, May 10, 2010

Counterfeit On Poptropica

eat you. oblizuyus. hey. la-la-la-la-la. With

until near me, eat me.

I will not fall. I have long been at the bottom.
I will survive what is not feeling.
one better than the look,
that in me good. Put forth
me. and I execute.

they have a soul
a large white flag.
you're better than him,
and therefore an enemy ...
rent is always my ...

you are not the same.
I'm not the same.
we have long been wrong.
I want to once again had more in mind.
I want you to believe in miracles.
tell you - do not understand. and do not understand something.
show - will be taken away, say: "it's not yours."
gave me a naive fool.
you are not the same.
I'm not the same.
all my life waiting for something.
I want my iPod my name is written.
not saying that an unknown artist I.
I'm not the same.
you are not the same.
we are not fools.
I want my eyes replaced with a bunch of words.
I want you crying with guilt.

I like her, Hamley.
I'm like a thief, currency.
but I do not fall in love.
though it does not happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment