Monday, August 11, 2008

Izabel Goulart Wardrobe Malfunction

もう一度 だけ 抱きしめたく て ~ ~ ~






Well, to say ... ne?
I'm gonna miss much, much, much ... and as the title says, I wish I could hold at least one more time ...
Ah ... I was thinking, I never realized that it came from so far back ...

when the subject was already with Espinete-kiwi was me who insisted on getting up at such an hour in the morning just to say goodbye, under the pretext of doing Espinete XD it was me who bought your birthday presents, under the pretext, that's you send Espinete ...
And finally, by little and I realize ...
The first time, the spliced that, I thought that was a mistake and I felt so bad about myself ...
And then, pausing to look, you were always there, awaiting me, watching me, making me laugh ... and I had not noticed before, but I always wanted you ... And no matter
fights with the rest for you were there with me, always ...
And do not ask me how it happened, because even I know ... Per
now if I can assure you I do not regret at all, nothing
the contrary ... yet even that extrñe the internet, forum, and others, was pondering about the idea of holding me here another week, just to be with you ... ¬ ¬ I was injured but you see, and it would not let me ... pss
Do what you can to ride this weekend samana even there, if? Mou ichido dake

dakishimetakute!

Finally, the end seems that everybody heard, ne?
good, and that matters?
Okay, okay, let's silly me, I'll hack around
because of the leg so I can not walk or do anything, or go to school, so I'll transfer ma
the PC I'm sure some series and you know, I cry ...


OMG! ne, a little something ... you thought I forgot?
ME A DANCE MOVES DEVESA Dongio PACKAGES! XD

me get paid, do not worry
n_n And that, therefore, shift the rest, ne?
Well, this was for you in this case ...
I LOVE YOU SERGIO!




*~*~*~*~*~*




Dani: There were some misunderstandings, right ??... do things when I'm out of control, and I'm sorry I echo what you I ... forgive me if? you know I appreciate it, and you know that there are things ... Well, do not forget, and I guess that's why I did ... I know it's wrong, but I felt pretty bad about myself ... I sorry!

Ruby: Dwarf! XD ok, no, just kidding ^ ^ I like too buien, but do not pay much attention to your tato Dani, eh? Tmb XD just kidding ^ ^ the year we smallish longggg

cuidate Jose: ASDF now is when I regret all the years that we got it wrong ... so much better if? and I suppose they really had nothing against you, just that you were playing some damn balls and that Crios unnerved me XD but these two years together, ahn been great, so let so if?

Alberto, you are also those who have always been taking care of me, and despite fights als have always gotten along well, and you've always worried about my ... muchote love you you too, do not change, if? 're a great guy! (And always remember my birthday XD) I know I'll always support, and count on me for anything, sabelo if?

Blanquita!: I was going to ahcer without me Whitey, eh? close together 4ever! nah, girl, I love you muchote muchote, you know, ne? party go with you is great, these crazy and I to step in graqnde ^ ^ to see if we are this weekend, when?

Little: I do not know pq LoL just talking to you might not have anything to say ... Well, there you are, and there I am, ne? we remain a group ^ ^

Rodry: the grupete heavy ^ ^ paigns, you have great touch, and q ue, if I reached my "Chinese" was thanks to you, start with Wizard of Oz and from there we continued to Asia XD who cares, you're still my starter ^ ^ thank you!


A Espinete not going to say anything, xk she already knows everything, and m is always help at all, even when I despair x my own stupid mistakes and I begin to mourn pos ...


Well, now esatré missing all those days of partying and craziness, and I play study and depress me ... This time I will not count the days until xa we meet again, this course will be hard, and someone asked me to live each day instead of looking both for the future, so I will do ^ ^ Just to let you know
that I love you very much ^ ^

CUBILLA POWA'S IN ACTION!
4ever & ever!
soys thanks for being and doing every summer special!


이희영 ~ Lee Heeyoung

0 comments:

Post a Comment