Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What Does Hp Pavillion Capture Does

Day by day ~ ~ ~ Basic vocabulary!






Another day of early start! At least yesterday I went to bed early, sleep XD I could
exam in the academy
lalala ~ ~ ~ I have to send the money tonight To receive my Buggle Bear of SungMin made by Purple Hae ^ ^ I'll be happy when I get my hands jejejej
And I have to take child · s gift the vet XD but first I have to give her weekly bath, so pussy, preparing you see I'm coming! XD



*~*~*~*~*~*


Ok, I just spent a few basic phrases in Korean class, so let them, if?


안녕 하세요 à Hola

How have you been à ¿Cómo estás?

well sinaeteoyo -> Estoy bien

busy little à He estado un poco ocupado

What do you think à ¿Y tú qué tal?

Thanks à Gracias

welcome à De nada

thank you à Gracias Sure

à De nada

Sorry à Lo siento

Oh l It's . fine à No. Está bien

Sorry à Lo siento

worry . Stars is not a à No te preocupes. No es gran cosa

bye bye à Adiós

then I'll see you again à Nos vemos luego

this mwoyeoyo à ¿Qué es esto?

~ 's à ¿Tienes ~?


*~*~*~*~*~*


Como se dice ...

Español ~ Japanese

rain ~ 雨
( あめ )

Korean Ame ~


Chinese phi ~ 雨

이희영 ~ Lee Heeyoung

0 comments:

Post a Comment