Hai! !
Heeyoung Lee has a new layout again, now it's Taemin, sep, the ni'ño me 15 years old this Friday ^ ^
(not it cute? N_n)
So I have to do a fic? ? Toad
XD XD
no occasion
Teuk's birthday and I did 2 Chula gift fics, so I'll post them here ^ ^
[07/01/2008 ~ Leeteuk] I am your gift
Name: I am your gift
Couples
KangTeuk Type: Drama
Genre: Bishounen Ai
Rating: For everybody
Note: Happy B-Day to you Teuk oppa XD
sun rays hit him squarely in the face. Imagined it would be late, too late, but he refused to move out of bed. For hours that stupid tune of "Happy Birthday" on his cell phone sounded like a warning. Yes, today was his birthday, but that was as happy? There are people who really likes to celebrate his birthday, there are people for whom it is so important, and there are people for whom the date is hateful, a torture, a bad memory ... that means for his birthday since last year , just a damn date you want to forget, but the rest does not allow it, always making parties and gifts ... in fact, knows that there is no afternoon session at the agency, everything is another stupid party, which certainly can not refuse to go ...
reluctantly went to the bathroom as foot dragging, getting hot under the shower.
_ "Because have to have a party? You know I hate this day ... "_ thought to himself. That date had been dreading since her birthday last year, I knew it would bring too many bad memories, I was going to feel bad ... no doubt, that day was not just the anniversary of his birthday party that year, also I had to hold a much sadder anniversary ... It was a year since their relationship had ended with Kangin ...
could not help it, and as he placed his inevitable jeans and white shirt began to remember the hideous scenes of last year knowing that the time is approaching return to that place ...
As the car approached the agency, the hoarse voice rang Kangin and over again in your mind ...
_ "Sorry, I have to be today, but I can not stay by your side ... "_
He had felt so bad after hearing those words ... And after that, Kangin was missing. His agency was too full to spend time with the rest of the group. Recently he had been being really popular and everyone wanted him for their shows, movies and series, and during that year he had not seen him nothing more than a couple of times ... walked
slowly through the aisles, feeling the tears threatened to escape him. For him, Kangin had always been the most important, and since things between them had ended he had not returned to the same ...
When he entered the room everything was dark. Not worried, I knew it was coming now, suddenly go on and everyone would be there, singing happy birthday ... all but him, the person who most wanted to see would not be there ... And he was right, when he had taken three steps into place the lights came on and everyone started to sing. He looked so serious as always, without to avoid covering one on one with his eyes, looking for him, he certainly was not there ...
The rest were quick to approach him to hug and congratulate him.
_Oye, hear, and you can remove that dead face unless you want me _Teukie enfade_ spat Heechul hyung ... _ began telling honeyed voice while rubbing his cheek against his _Tú know my birthday is within days , you know? We have prepared a special gift, so I hope you struggle a lot in my gift ... Heechul _ certainly thought strange things when he talked about gift. In the list of possible gifts given to him a few days earlier had talaes expensive things like a princess dress, a suit sadomasochism rare no doubt wanted to put his Hankyung at night, or even a silver convertible ... where would he get the money for a convertible? Perhaps his friend had been faced millionaire? That was Siwon, that the gifts were to ask him!
was carried away by the rest to the center of the room where he was blindfolded.
regalo_ _Ahora have told you some.
felt like I put anything in front, which should be your gift, and reached out to touch it. He felt soft ... and discovered that it was a person. Tried to take the band of the eyes to see that grim joke was that, but that same person in front of him stops him, while he leaned over and whispered
_Yo am your regalo_
That voice ... I could not believe it ... Not only was the voice was his smell, the way in which unbridled heart was pounding now ... desperately off the blindfold. There was, he was there ... Leeteuk's eyes filled with tears, wanted to ask if it was a joke, but the other beat him to speak when
_Teukie, I feel bad shot I put you through last year ... I know that summertime is a blowing like a silly excuse, but I would be away from Super Junior for an entire year, and was not sure if he knew to keep a distance relationship ... did not want to hurt or hirieses me, so I thought that was the best solution ... but then I regretted it ... I'm sorry. I am your gift, so you can do with me what quieras_ Kangin said. Leeteuk
could not contain her tears any longer, they began to spill ceaselessly. Kangin's words seemed to have returned to give life to his heart, and now po finally felt able to smile again. Do not hesitate to pounce on each other's arms and kiss him as I've been dreaming all that long year. No doubt his birthday again love, and would strive to gifts from their partners because they had given him the best.
reluctantly went to the bathroom as foot dragging, getting hot under the shower.
_ "Because have to have a party? You know I hate this day ... "_ thought to himself. That date had been dreading since her birthday last year, I knew it would bring too many bad memories, I was going to feel bad ... no doubt, that day was not just the anniversary of his birthday party that year, also I had to hold a much sadder anniversary ... It was a year since their relationship had ended with Kangin ...
could not help it, and as he placed his inevitable jeans and white shirt began to remember the hideous scenes of last year knowing that the time is approaching return to that place ...
As the car approached the agency, the hoarse voice rang Kangin and over again in your mind ...
_ "Sorry, I have to be today, but I can not stay by your side ... "_
He had felt so bad after hearing those words ... And after that, Kangin was missing. His agency was too full to spend time with the rest of the group. Recently he had been being really popular and everyone wanted him for their shows, movies and series, and during that year he had not seen him nothing more than a couple of times ... walked
slowly through the aisles, feeling the tears threatened to escape him. For him, Kangin had always been the most important, and since things between them had ended he had not returned to the same ...
When he entered the room everything was dark. Not worried, I knew it was coming now, suddenly go on and everyone would be there, singing happy birthday ... all but him, the person who most wanted to see would not be there ... And he was right, when he had taken three steps into place the lights came on and everyone started to sing. He looked so serious as always, without to avoid covering one on one with his eyes, looking for him, he certainly was not there ...
The rest were quick to approach him to hug and congratulate him.
_Oye, hear, and you can remove that dead face unless you want me _Teukie enfade_ spat Heechul hyung ... _ began telling honeyed voice while rubbing his cheek against his _Tú know my birthday is within days , you know? We have prepared a special gift, so I hope you struggle a lot in my gift ... Heechul _ certainly thought strange things when he talked about gift. In the list of possible gifts given to him a few days earlier had talaes expensive things like a princess dress, a suit sadomasochism rare no doubt wanted to put his Hankyung at night, or even a silver convertible ... where would he get the money for a convertible? Perhaps his friend had been faced millionaire? That was Siwon, that the gifts were to ask him!
was carried away by the rest to the center of the room where he was blindfolded.
regalo_ _Ahora have told you some.
felt like I put anything in front, which should be your gift, and reached out to touch it. He felt soft ... and discovered that it was a person. Tried to take the band of the eyes to see that grim joke was that, but that same person in front of him stops him, while he leaned over and whispered
_Yo am your regalo_
That voice ... I could not believe it ... Not only was the voice was his smell, the way in which unbridled heart was pounding now ... desperately off the blindfold. There was, he was there ... Leeteuk's eyes filled with tears, wanted to ask if it was a joke, but the other beat him to speak when
_Teukie, I feel bad shot I put you through last year ... I know that summertime is a blowing like a silly excuse, but I would be away from Super Junior for an entire year, and was not sure if he knew to keep a distance relationship ... did not want to hurt or hirieses me, so I thought that was the best solution ... but then I regretted it ... I'm sorry. I am your gift, so you can do with me what quieras_ Kangin said. Leeteuk
could not contain her tears any longer, they began to spill ceaselessly. Kangin's words seemed to have returned to give life to his heart, and now po finally felt able to smile again. Do not hesitate to pounce on each other's arms and kiss him as I've been dreaming all that long year. No doubt his birthday again love, and would strive to gifts from their partners because they had given him the best.
Endnotes: Making a drama to hold a meet ... Anyway, happy with the passes and the rest Teukie Kangin!
[19/07/2008 ~ Heechul] Siwon's present!
Name: Siwon's present!
Couples
SiChul Type: Humor
Gender: Yaoi!
Rating: over ... 14?
Note: I had thought about doing Birthday fic hula, her personality is very COMPIC for me XD and SiChul is not my favorite couples ... But Darkz asked me, and I could not deny XD (this deserves a prize, not Darkz? XD) so here's the paranoia for the B-Day of Chula, do not kill me and enjoy it XD (Sean understood me! my mind does not work XD)
_Venga! Come! Above all the world! _ Heechul shouted hitting a metal pan on his cap, making a great fuss
_It can know what happens? Grumpy _ wanted to know Kangin out, rubbing his eyes, the fourth of Leeteuk
_As that what happens? Perhaps you wish to strike with pan in the head? Going to happen! That is my birthday! Perhaps you forgot? _ Then Kangin stopped screaming and stared for a moment _Porque has left the room Teuk hyung? _ Then asked arching an eyebrow, to which
Kangin _If blushed, okay this ... and that has to be your birthday?? _ said seeing that they were all gathered there, still half zombies, and looking with a face
Chula
_Pues to be made a party, it is not obvious? And of course I want my regalos_ said with a smile
_Y
can not do this event later you have to get up at all at 9 am in a day in which no work? _ Yesung
complained
_If you had last night spent sleeping instead of doing things with Wook, now you would not sleep, since my room can hear everything you do, perverts! _ the emo snapped leaving it completely white, while Wook got all red and dodged the accusatory looks
_Ah rest, and who cares, and we woke up, no? Well, let's give her gifts for you to enjoy while we organize a party and see if that grumpy calla_ EunHyuk said getting up
_No protest, monkey! Or I'll eat your banana! _
Heechul shrieked _As say? _ asked the monkey turning to the birthday boy with wide eyes
_No I meant "that" banana ... _ Chula murmured, looking very innocent and doing EunHyuk blush.
_If, yes, but outrageous, gifts will be the last thing added LeeTeuk
reciba_
_Tendremos to go shopping for organizing the party ... _ Chinese Han Geng said that had nothing seeing
the end, while the Chula annoyed, went to buy to start organizing everything.
_Oh! Look how nice! Chula _ said taking a large tank round _Y
can know what you want that? _ Kangin said frowning
_To put Fishies, Heechul said obvio_ condescending
Kangin grabbed the bowl and left in place while muttering unintelligible things to Heechul.
_Oh! I want this! _ Called SungMin excited to see a pink apron with a very cute picture of a bunny
_Que? It's not your birthday, if not mine, you have to buy things for very happy MI_ said Heechul Sungmin cogiera preventing her apron.
Without knowing quite how, since Heechul was dedicated to annoy everyone at the end of the evening was all the party list, with plenty of food, a big cake, many balloons, and of course members with their respective gifts. Heechul
princess dress appeared to receive the congratulations of his teammates, as did eating and starting to receive the gifts, which were making it clear to his liking and which were so horrible in his opinion it was necessary to go to change the next day.
_Donde is Siwon? _ _Siwon Heechul wanted to know! I want my gift! Do not squares! _
Siwon then came back to room
_Yo
especial_ I have a gift with a smile said
_If? And what is it? Gimme, gimme, gimme! _ _No
Chula requested I can give here! _ Simba protested
_Que? And why? _ Asked
_Pues birthday, because .... _ Explain Siwon gave up and went to grab the hand, causing it to rise and almost dragging him to his room
I have answered _No! Why can not you give me the gift in front of everyone? Why do we have to come to your room? _ Wanted to know Heechul
Closing the door quickly, Siwon cornered him against the door starting to kiss the neck while introducing more hands under her shirt
_The gift was a great dinner in a very expensive, but I could not fix the problem with my credit card time, so I'll give you the post and the dinner I give it another día_ in provocative Siwon said as he began to make the shirt wearing princess Heechul _Claro, if my gift is not to your liking, will go to
cambiarlo_ _This added laughing ... no, I do not have to change it ... leaving Chula _ whispered kissing while he also pulled the shirt of Siwon, stroking with the tips of his fingers perfectly shaped torso of Siwon
Meanwhile, in the games, all had been perplexed with the gall to Siwon. Since everyone knew what was the gift that would give
_Vale Chula, Chula is too outrageous so that I can stand it, I'll give you a fly, someone comes? _ Kangin said grabbing her coat, being quickly followed by all and escaping from the house.
In the bedroom, picked her Siwon to Chula and took him to the bed, quickly removing the pink skirt that had, and also getting rid of the silver crown of your hair. Heechul
eagerly caressed Siwon skin while the other kissed her emaciated body. Siwon began removing Heechul underwear with his teeth, with shattering another leak started moaning sound when they noticed the warm breath of Simba on his penis while it will take off his underwear. The Heechul's hands quickly slipped lower pants, unzip and sacándoselos with his black boxers.
_Me've ... had ... too left ... while you've been in China ... _ murmured between kisses and moans HeeChul
assumption felt
know, and I'm sorry ... Siwon _Te _ apologized for it ... make it worth starting to exercise _ he murmured reciprocating that made it will rub his crotch, causing groans of Heechul to increase in number and intensity. Siwon
licked their fingers and approached the entrance of the old to begin to prepare, but stayed his hand and shook his head. Simba looked at him raising his eyebrows, surprised expression, then making a sexy smile on his face and accommodating the tip of his cock at the entrance to Heechul.
_Podras hoy_ use me all you want, "whispered the child prior to penetrate at once, causing a loud cry escaped the lips of Chula while Siwon began to enter and leave it.
Siwon Accustomed to make him the pleasure that soon appeared, and the terrible cries of pain soon became Heechul shouts of joy that filled the whole house while the child what he charged again and again, getting faster and strong while massaging his shaft.
For a long time followed Heechul and Siwon giving pleasure, changing positions and filled with kisses and brands until they were exhausted. _A
now I want it all cumpleaños_ gifts Chula whispered in the ear of Siwon before snuggling into his arms
_Por me is fine, but you have to do the same in my lower cumpleaños_ replied with a smile _Por true .... Happy Birthday Kim Heechul ... _ whispered before both fell asleep. Completely exhausted by the gift of Simba.
_It can know what happens? Grumpy _ wanted to know Kangin out, rubbing his eyes, the fourth of Leeteuk
_As that what happens? Perhaps you wish to strike with pan in the head? Going to happen! That is my birthday! Perhaps you forgot? _ Then Kangin stopped screaming and stared for a moment _Porque has left the room Teuk hyung? _ Then asked arching an eyebrow, to which
Kangin _If blushed, okay this ... and that has to be your birthday?? _ said seeing that they were all gathered there, still half zombies, and looking with a face
Chula
_Pues to be made a party, it is not obvious? And of course I want my regalos_ said with a smile
_Y
can not do this event later you have to get up at all at 9 am in a day in which no work? _ Yesung
complained
_If you had last night spent sleeping instead of doing things with Wook, now you would not sleep, since my room can hear everything you do, perverts! _ the emo snapped leaving it completely white, while Wook got all red and dodged the accusatory looks
_Ah rest, and who cares, and we woke up, no? Well, let's give her gifts for you to enjoy while we organize a party and see if that grumpy calla_ EunHyuk said getting up
_No protest, monkey! Or I'll eat your banana! _
Heechul shrieked _As say? _ asked the monkey turning to the birthday boy with wide eyes
_No I meant "that" banana ... _ Chula murmured, looking very innocent and doing EunHyuk blush.
_If, yes, but outrageous, gifts will be the last thing added LeeTeuk
reciba_
_Tendremos to go shopping for organizing the party ... _ Chinese Han Geng said that had nothing seeing
the end, while the Chula annoyed, went to buy to start organizing everything.
_Oh! Look how nice! Chula _ said taking a large tank round _Y
can know what you want that? _ Kangin said frowning
_To put Fishies, Heechul said obvio_ condescending
Kangin grabbed the bowl and left in place while muttering unintelligible things to Heechul.
_Oh! I want this! _ Called SungMin excited to see a pink apron with a very cute picture of a bunny
_Que? It's not your birthday, if not mine, you have to buy things for very happy MI_ said Heechul Sungmin cogiera preventing her apron.
Without knowing quite how, since Heechul was dedicated to annoy everyone at the end of the evening was all the party list, with plenty of food, a big cake, many balloons, and of course members with their respective gifts. Heechul
princess dress appeared to receive the congratulations of his teammates, as did eating and starting to receive the gifts, which were making it clear to his liking and which were so horrible in his opinion it was necessary to go to change the next day.
_Donde is Siwon? _ _Siwon Heechul wanted to know! I want my gift! Do not squares! _
Siwon then came back to room
_Yo
especial_ I have a gift with a smile said
_If? And what is it? Gimme, gimme, gimme! _ _No
Chula requested I can give here! _ Simba protested
_Que? And why? _ Asked
_Pues birthday, because .... _ Explain Siwon gave up and went to grab the hand, causing it to rise and almost dragging him to his room
I have answered _No! Why can not you give me the gift in front of everyone? Why do we have to come to your room? _ Wanted to know Heechul
Closing the door quickly, Siwon cornered him against the door starting to kiss the neck while introducing more hands under her shirt
_The gift was a great dinner in a very expensive, but I could not fix the problem with my credit card time, so I'll give you the post and the dinner I give it another día_ in provocative Siwon said as he began to make the shirt wearing princess Heechul _Claro, if my gift is not to your liking, will go to
cambiarlo_ _This added laughing ... no, I do not have to change it ... leaving Chula _ whispered kissing while he also pulled the shirt of Siwon, stroking with the tips of his fingers perfectly shaped torso of Siwon
Meanwhile, in the games, all had been perplexed with the gall to Siwon. Since everyone knew what was the gift that would give
_Vale Chula, Chula is too outrageous so that I can stand it, I'll give you a fly, someone comes? _ Kangin said grabbing her coat, being quickly followed by all and escaping from the house.
In the bedroom, picked her Siwon to Chula and took him to the bed, quickly removing the pink skirt that had, and also getting rid of the silver crown of your hair. Heechul
eagerly caressed Siwon skin while the other kissed her emaciated body. Siwon began removing Heechul underwear with his teeth, with shattering another leak started moaning sound when they noticed the warm breath of Simba on his penis while it will take off his underwear. The Heechul's hands quickly slipped lower pants, unzip and sacándoselos with his black boxers.
_Me've ... had ... too left ... while you've been in China ... _ murmured between kisses and moans HeeChul
assumption felt
know, and I'm sorry ... Siwon _Te _ apologized for it ... make it worth starting to exercise _ he murmured reciprocating that made it will rub his crotch, causing groans of Heechul to increase in number and intensity. Siwon
licked their fingers and approached the entrance of the old to begin to prepare, but stayed his hand and shook his head. Simba looked at him raising his eyebrows, surprised expression, then making a sexy smile on his face and accommodating the tip of his cock at the entrance to Heechul.
_Podras hoy_ use me all you want, "whispered the child prior to penetrate at once, causing a loud cry escaped the lips of Chula while Siwon began to enter and leave it.
Siwon Accustomed to make him the pleasure that soon appeared, and the terrible cries of pain soon became Heechul shouts of joy that filled the whole house while the child what he charged again and again, getting faster and strong while massaging his shaft.
For a long time followed Heechul and Siwon giving pleasure, changing positions and filled with kisses and brands until they were exhausted. _A
now I want it all cumpleaños_ gifts Chula whispered in the ear of Siwon before snuggling into his arms
_Por me is fine, but you have to do the same in my lower cumpleaños_ replied with a smile _Por true .... Happy Birthday Kim Heechul ... _ whispered before both fell asleep. Completely exhausted by the gift of Simba.
Enjoy!!
bai! Chu ~
이희영 ~ Lee Heeyoung
0 comments:
Post a Comment