Monday, July 28, 2008

Projected Zaap Stock 2010

lee_heeyoung @ 2008-07-28T16: 52:00

Annyong!

again with my new layout ^ ^ at first was going to be Kyo-sama, with all kinds of Skin Glass and others, but hey, who refuses to KT? while searching for the pics of Kyo I found this, and I had to put as header

XD * asdf * that things happen just like that! ash ~ ~ where we begin ...?

Nas, we both know that things will not ever be as never before ... demo ... At first it was nice to believe that was possible ... you know, you hurt me too ... the truth is that I can not help thinking you're going to do it again, and that makes me not trust you ... but I find it hard, so I'm much better when you walk away, because I have no to worry about anything and I can relax ... also sinento Having A defendant and by the pure ... but it was the most logical thinking and good ... mianhae ... Lalala

Friday ... CUBILLA! * Asdf * and I had wanted to go back jo! this weekend are only Talvei parties, demo ... Dani and Sergi poh and walk over there and Blankuxi tmb ^ ^ and cones, which makes me very ilu ehehehe see you again this year or soñeis and that you may be rid of the pictures! XD and well, even you can not stay as long as and on Monday would have to be back here, next weekend we again see our parties to fine every year! * Emotion, emotion! * And as always, the rest of the world I do not care if things do not go back to being the 4 cats crazy every year, but so what cares? all previous years are truly special thanks to you 3, yeah, that happened to me you better than anyone and I'm super cool, and even that Sergi was not last year ... Well, last year was weird, but equally special
^ ^ * ASDF * I want to see Jules! would be most happy in the world if it came, although you missed my trip to Korea for it ... finally, some things never change I guess ...
Also there are many plans for this year, here it comes again Karoru! yeah! and well, since it seems that increasingly gives way to go unless there ... let's do it especially if?

^ ^ Well, well, those days and miss the HATO RPG, and pretty obvious to me Darkzy pss, demo hopefully enjoy myself XD great for those parts

I have to make the exercise of it ~ cademia ~ ~ now I get to that XD going to say something more, but I can not remember ...

Omg! the layout was too monkeys XD I have to use LJ more often, total, photo each time I like least ...

Oke, as pinku RABBIT PORNOSA be firing, now too XD aki wrote to pervert will do exercises and follow with the RPG, waiting for Darkzy that of KT XD and then if you can to finish the 18VS29 and start with another XD

じゃ ね!
chu ~





이희영 ~ Lee Heeyoung

0 comments:

Post a Comment