hiiiii! ^. ^
Omg! I'm dying! XD
need sleep! too much work ... * Cries *
New layout, new layout XD
Hato changes in appearance, I
Asdf XDXD is all pink and cute, with as main character Jungsoo, of course ... because I
XD Another RPG for sacaXD with 15 people!
* crazy * I will walk
posting here, it certainly becomes interesante_ * That or medium rare ... XD * _
Since then, there's not much to say this time, the verdadXD
My leg is healing, slowly but well XD
The thing Agisto is that we fly, and I have not finished the thing dle contest and the deadline is in September y. .. T_T 1 and 2 I have exams!
* asdf * not to do with that, I? the Language is nonsense, because it neither looked nor ghe'm going to do with that not Warr apruevo or joke ... Mates and whether it should go, but not me ... XD and then total, the same way ...
Okay, what else, I'll pass, no? for that, then do whatever I XD
PAMPLONA - 5 días
Ahora me piro, a responder RPG y ducharme^^
I LOVE MY WIFE!
じゃね!!
이희영 ~ Lee Heeyoung
0 comments:
Post a Comment