Friday, August 29, 2008

Gameshark Pokemon Crystal Vba

Learn To Be strong ...






‘Cause when u’re tryin’ 2 do something, I’ve do it a thousand times…

‘Cause when u’re tryin’ 2 go somewhere, I’ve just come from there…

‘Cause when u’re tryin’ 2 know something, I’ve learned it many time ago…

 

I’m not goin’ 2 put the examples, but u know, I’m always before u

 

‘Cause some words, when it are all lies, don’t means nothing

‘Cause one day, u’ll regret it

‘Cause one day I won’t have 2 stand this anymore

 

Life’s not perfect, and u don’t want 2 face it.

But I’m not by u’re side anymore

And I’m not goin’ 2 save u from anything, not now

Lies don’t last 4ever, people have a limit

And finally, u’ll be alone with just all those lies…

 

Don’t worry

I’m really busy 2 have a fight whit u

So I’m just puttin’ my words on my journal

Just to be relaxed…

 

And, soon, I could fly away

As far away from u as I can

And u’re one of that persons

That I’m not goin’ 2 see anymore when I run away

I’m not goin’ to come again 2 find u, to see u

 

I’m just happy because everything has an end

That’s bad sometimes

But I’m just really thankful 4 another times

When it’s necessary 2 put an end

 

Just 2 can be happy again 2day

That’s why I’m writtin’ this

I can go back to my things now

 

 

 

People take care!!

~lOVe U wIfE~


0 comments:

Post a Comment