Omg! Sungminnie back!
Being lame, unable to walk or go out and spend the day bored is what you have, you start to wonder too often ...
Although not everything was so boring!
In these days when you could not do anything things happened, and very cute!
When I returned I found the people there were many people that I had missed in my absence. It felt really good to read all those comments of "I missed you" and stuff, especially those of DarkZy, with which I was very excited Mail ^ ^ that girl is so cute and adorable! Dani
insisted to speak to Irene. At first things were not any good, and those were all insults and a good fight for msn, but when we put both of us, all improved, and we resolve any misunderstandings. Hence came the conversation with Lucy. Apparently, we all make mistakes, we are entitled to, and we deceive ourselves as dumb ... at least it seems that now cleared up the misunderstanding and everything was settled ...
Dani dubbed me his "tata sweety", and I, happy life. Yesterday he left the U.S. until September ... but spent her tell me so you can write for his birthday and send you something ^ ^
And surprise surprise!
Yesterday I spoke after such a long time with Aoi-kun! Even I could believe it when I saw him enter the msn after not having heard from him for centuries! And I saw that is so cute and cute as always ^ ^ ilu I was really talking to him, and did again today. She called me back evil dwarf, as he often did when I was Hiro, and I also called Gremlin XD what those times! And I missed all these people during the course, when they desaprecieron and I ran out of time to enter the PC LoL But it's nice to know that things are going well and happy, yeah, yeah, and know that still remember me and have appreciated ^ ^ I know that even the dwarf of evil to Aoi-kun, the strawberry kawaiitosa for Noite and Hiro or Karo for Atsu away ^ ^ Shit they stop in Argentina and me here, so I'd like to see, even that I have left DarkZy in Peru T___T
And the good things went their way!
Get ready everyone because he is confirmed to my asiatencia LM.C concert in Barcelona in January, and going with Mako! In the middle of January, cold heart of winter and she and I will camp at the entrance to the site to be as close as possible to Maya ^ ^ Makito love to see again, had a great time with her in Japan Weekend, and kidnapped Maya and raped him!
Besides, I thought I had ruined my plans to see you again this weekend, which take as I was not going to take me there ... but my aps have to go, to help pick up things my brothers, and since I can not fend for myself can not leave me here alone, which means I say that people carry with them this weekend, and I'll see you again! If! What joy!
Otherwise, my leg hurts, I feel cold, the band tight and I got no blood at the bottom, so that inchó ... I removed the bandages and it seems it improved a bit ... but it hurts me knee is uncomfortable not find a position that is comfortable, well, if not sleep, then I do more damage by staying cool, and worse, but also move it hurts ... it is a burden ...
But it has its good side is that I sleep late, I spend the day at the pc and I spoil ^ ^ even that the end, almost just boring PC and not knowing what to do ... XD
next week, assuming that this happened and can walk, I have to recover all the lost hours at the academy since tests are already close ... but anyway ... I do not see much improvement LNE this to ensure to be able to walk ...
Otherwise I do nothing productive pahera me, so I continue with my stories and my Rpg XD we're going to ahcer, I am very vague, I know ...
Now I'm back to playing PC game that I stole my sister, while I respond DarkZy aikya and RPGs, and Enery Ando that I do not know where XD
じゃ ね!
キス!
ち ゅ ~ !
이희영 ~ Lee Heeyoung
0 comments:
Post a Comment