Saturday, September 11, 2010

Techdecklive.com/games

What I think of the sleepless night


a while I've been watching the program and White Night I am not convinced at all, the interesting things I find, are each in a corner of the city. I do not like, as well as other years, there will be many people who will not see anything. For two years things in this night, try to enter the Royal Opera and has been impossible to give everyone the same thing. Well they say the third time's the charm.

's okay to make themselves known all activities that Madrid has to do, but some of them can do any day of the year, without waiting for these queues, and without being so full of people who even smells to bad.
I have no desire to see or do anything cultural, I like to get drunk and go to
morning, but I think I'm going to be disappointed. Only I find interesting about all I've been following and I doubt I can go see him. Uss I will not go to any museum, I go Diaye that's what the Night of Museums.

From everything I've read, I find these three proposals, quite entertaining.

"VALLET AL RITMO DE MICHAEL JACKSON, COLDPLAY AND U2 part of ballet is to incorporate more modern rhythms and finish mixing jazz, break-dance, martial arts, tap dancing. Not to be missed. Plaza de Colón, 4. Passes at 21.30 and 23 hours. Metro: Colon, Serrano.
"


THE SUBVERSION OF IMAGES: Surrealism reflected in an excellent collection of photographs that came to Madrid hand PhotoEspaña 2010. Contains works of Man Ray and Luis Buñuel, among others.
Paseo de Recoletos, 23. 21 to 1.30 hours. Metro: Banco de Esp Colony Aña


MARATHON SHORT:
Notodofilmfest, the festival of short films online reference reaches the white nights of Madrid. You can see a selection of the best pieces in the center of Columbus Turim. Plaza de Colon. From 21 to 3 hours. Metro: Colón. www.notodo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment