The Millennium Act
since yesterday I've been watching the trilogy of Millennium and the truth that I have completed surprising, because in principle only for fun and put stirring continuously to the head, on several personal moves.
It is true that many people had told me about books Stieg Larsson, but I thought it was another hobby of people, like Twilight or novels Dan Brown typical novels has given everyone to read en masse and when you go on the subway, you look and everyone looks the same. I must confess that although I seem worst, that has emerged from the literature, I also I have read, but only because I like to know, that's what I "like."
It's weird, but I'm going to read the books after seeing the movie, I think it's the first time I've done in est and order, but good. The truth is not only the plot, the titles of the three novels I have called at encióny especially the protagonist.
- Men Who Hate Women
- The Girl Who Played with Fire and a gasoline can
- The Queen at the Palace of air currents
0 comments:
Post a Comment