topically Although they say, that women are smarter, look you've always wanted to be a man thought for a reason but today I think are two reasons, admittedly rather shallow. One to avoid having to find a toilet when they need it, while on holiday and secondly, that when I get to cut my hair alone and I go with scissors and can not be fixed, the power shave my hair quietly, without prejudices.
not find him under the bangs, I cut often given at the wrong time I got twisted scissors. Well I am consoled that it is not like the hair of dolls when you were little, there comes a time no more hair was cut and had a pint of scabby and that is not raised a. Puag So far only two solutions I've thought, or rather three, but each one less viable, not go out, throw me CrecePelo and finally use a handkerchief Hippies and mode of the 60's.
Because I believe that solutions are not very good, maybe I'll continue to think a little more. The moral here is that every day you learn something new, today was that I must be careful with scissors Xd
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Change Home Address On Navigon
When the scissors cuts and there is no remedy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment