Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Kind Of Paper Towel Is The Most Absorbent



few months ago I started several series.

HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother)

This I started to see why they put on TV and end up hooked, I take daily. There were days that followed saw several chapters XD.

My Favorites Robin / Barney, Lily / Marshall, Robin / Ted.

I laughed a lot with Barney and Ted. I have wanted to leave the image of Ted's wife, supposedly the season starts is the sixth, hopefully get it soon. Glee




This also began to see on TV at night, and I loved it.

My Favorites: Kurt and Rachel.

yet I have no favorite couples, and those two characters are the ones I like. I also like Will's character Schuester.

The Big Bang Theory

It's still on TV, go for the season three.

My Favorites: Penny / Leonard, Sheldon.

I laughed a lot with Sheldon, the truth is that with all the characters but a lot with him XD. The Tudor



This has begun to put it on television every Thursday, and I'm hooked. I love the history of British royalty and I love this series and I think this very well done. I really like and although I am very hooked prefer to follow every Thursday on TV rather than pull me several chapters on the computer XD. So I have something to do these days and most intriguing, though I already know the story. Happy Birthday

0 comments:

Post a Comment