"you zhopka ((do not love me more (("
Gustinovich. If I did not love you, I would ... I would not have liked.
glad you stayed the same. My PUPS. Gunechka.
There was also Pleased to meet you (Oh, damn ... that he met with me) ... with Olezhka) positive so:)
love of ordinary people.
all look from 28 August at 22.30 (if not mistaken) "Comedy Battle. Selection / Tournament and admire Andrew Gustinovichem, Oleg Obnossov, a duet, "Zaire", and dudes, the names of duets which i don't know) Denis Vitruk, Vasische, Dimych, PUPS Krasnov, Ninh ... they have such, yeah:)
Gustinovich. If I did not love you, I would ... I would not have liked.
glad you stayed the same. My PUPS. Gunechka.
There was also Pleased to meet you (Oh, damn ... that he met with me) ... with Olezhka) positive so:)
love of ordinary people.
all look from 28 August at 22.30 (if not mistaken) "Comedy Battle. Selection / Tournament and admire Andrew Gustinovichem, Oleg Obnossov, a duet, "Zaire", and dudes, the names of duets which i don't know) Denis Vitruk, Vasische, Dimych, PUPS Krasnov, Ninh ... they have such, yeah:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment