I have forgotten how to believe in feelings.
a friendship.
sorry that you are now - just past.
happy end. Cigarette ... a lot of cigarettes ... Vodka, Coke and porshivoe mood.
left Eugene to remember ... "Shoot, you're so cool" (a)
and from September we will live three. I, Natasha and Rita.
and I I will not cry.
I smoke on the balcony and watch the night.
and again they will grumble ... "expensive, may well be enough to smoke?"
my Jam is so true.
but I love them.
here and how to quit smoking when his friends, returning from another country, instead of gifts brought strawberry kiss?
they just know what I need most.
hole hole hole hole hole smoke.
a friendship.
sorry that you are now - just past.
happy end. Cigarette ... a lot of cigarettes ... Vodka, Coke and porshivoe mood.
left Eugene to remember ... "Shoot, you're so cool" (a)
and from September we will live three. I, Natasha and Rita.
and I I will not cry.
I smoke on the balcony and watch the night.
and again they will grumble ... "expensive, may well be enough to smoke?"
my Jam is so true.
but I love them.
here and how to quit smoking when his friends, returning from another country, instead of gifts brought strawberry kiss?
they just know what I need most.
hole hole hole hole hole smoke.
0 comments:
Post a Comment