With mum yesterday talking ... about my character.
Mom said that I live by the rule "there are 2 opinions - mine and wrong" ...
I was even offended)
told me to clean her "Stubborn" and desire around-argue the other ...)
Mom, do you think in 18 years it will be easy to do?
I became so not yesterday, not two days ago ... I was so always ... his entire adult life, I have a stubborn, like a sheep ...
you excuse me, Mom, but I told you yesterday and said it was my pluses)
me it helps to live ...)
So do not dream : P
And I straight-up horror ... Yeah:)
Mom said that I live by the rule "there are 2 opinions - mine and wrong" ...
I was even offended)
told me to clean her "Stubborn" and desire around-argue the other ...)
Mom, do you think in 18 years it will be easy to do?
I became so not yesterday, not two days ago ... I was so always ... his entire adult life, I have a stubborn, like a sheep ...
you excuse me, Mom, but I told you yesterday and said it was my pluses)
me it helps to live ...)
So do not dream : P
And I straight-up horror ... Yeah:)
Chemist remembered our)
"I wish you success in your work and happiness in his personal life ...")
Oh, do not hurt!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment