The Fluffyfest is over, and as we have given the list of Who wrote / draw what we can already say openly what each wrote XD. I loved mine when I saw it, so I think the story has been pretty good.
Title: All for a reunion
Name:
Challenge: # - 13
Word Count: 8,025
Rating: NC-17 Warnings
: Angst, fluffy
Betas:
Summary: Harry and Draco meet again. And after a while Harry decides to tell the truth.
Notes: sh too.
Harry walked into Diagon Alley Flourish and Blotts, had to buy a couple of books. He entered the crowded store and began to look at the shelves in search of what he had to buy.
was so preoccupied looking for, you did not notice someone touched his arm several times. When Harry realized, he turned quickly, and there he was after all this time. He kept
as beautiful as I remembered it, so fair and warm the skin as fine as before. Hello
─ ─ ─
Draco greeted Hi, how long Harry said
─ ─ Yes, I returned a few months ago. How are you?
─ Did you go back? I had no idea that you had gone. ─
I was living in France a few years, but a few months ago I came back.
─ For all good. I married, I guess you already know Harry recalled
─ ─ Yes, the wedding of Harry Potter was a big announcement. The newspapers published in all magic.
─ Yes, but it was really intimate. Were few. But it was good. What about you? ─
Soltero, as always. And work very well, I'm a photographer. I am also publisher at times.
─ Got a while? We can go for a drink, if you like Harry
─ ─ proposed course, better to be talking in the middle of the store ─ Draco laughed.
When Harry finished buying the books, went to the Leaky Cauldron and asked a couple of bottles of mead. The magic bar was almost empty. ─
And you of your job? Draco asked
─ ─
Auror and I'm doing very well. Lately there is little magic to find criminals.
─ What about married life? ─
Well, the truth is I'm not complaining. Oliver and I are very happy. Glad ─
. Oliver Insurance is also happy with his job. I've seen him play once with Puddlemer United. Is it still the guardian?
─ Yes, he is very happy. And it remains the guardian. Our son is your number one fan, always sings the melody of the team and even has a cape.
Draco froze, not knowing that Harry had a son Oliver.
─ Do you have a child? That really did not know. ─
James is called with four and a half years old.
Harry Draco did not want to leave. We
─ What else? - Draco suggested.
─ Okay, but you must tell me more about your life in France made him promise ─ Harry.
asked several bottles of mead more, and then approached Harry Draco. ─
Fancy a while to come to my house?
I can not ...
─ ─ ─
Harry doubted I want to repeat what we did at school. The room ...
While in school, had out for a while, not much. Draco was the one who left him shortly thereafter. Draco said he wanted time to think about their future Ely. Harry put his problems, he also had to do it. So when I finished school, each went his hand, Draco and Harry left he started dating her current husband.
Over time, both were forgotten half of the other, because neither forgot what had happened to them at school, and now Draco wanted to repeat, or improve, if they could.
─ If you're looking
─ Draco, I'm married I can not ... I can not do anything about it.
─ I ask one night, just one.
convinced Draco and Harry appeared together at the home of Draco.
When they arrived, Draco Harry cornered against the wall and began kissing her neck.
Harry was left to do, what he wanted. Draco had always been in his mind, a very small part, but he had never forgotten. Luckily for Harry, Oliver James had been living with his parents, and he I was touring with his team for a week until the next morning would not either.
Draco kissed him, licked his lips and neck, removed her clothes and got so excited that he lost his sanity for a while. Harry closed his eyes and, still leaning against the wall and already totally naked, she noticed how Draco, who was also naked, was kneeling in front of Ely took his erection with his hands.
then put it in his mouth and licked it and kissed it. Then he stood up and made him Harry opened his eyes. Let
─ ─ room
whispered Harry followed. The house looked great, had a room with a fireplace, a couple of sofásy a partition wall of the art for him. The room was great, even had a bath. Draco lay on the bed and kissed her neck, then give a long kiss on the lips.
When Draco lay down on top of Harry, his erections are brushed and caused groans from both Harry was hallucinating. I had long forgotten what made him Draco and how well it was when I was with him.
─ Do not know how I missed this less, Harry ─ Draco whispered in the ear of Harry
I do not want to wait any longer ─ ─ ─
ordered Harry
I love to do ─ whispered orders , Draco and Harry's legs apart.
smeared some lube that was in the drawer on the nightstand in one hand and then he introduced a couple of fingers in Harry slowly, and saw how the other would melt with pleasure as he clung to the sheets edredóny hands.
moved his fingers faster and achieved a more than grateful groan from Harry.
When Draco finally went into Harry, moved very fast, whereas not long before both reach orgasm, and after that they fell asleep.
sun rays that heralded the dawn woke Harry. At first, he I was in bed, but when I moved one foot and was given another at his side, he remembered what had happened the night before.
got up and sat on the bed. Draco moved slightly and opened his eyes. Harry looked hastily at the clock on the bedside table beside him, was six in the morning. If he hurried, llegaríaa home for a nap in your bed and breakfast before Oliver and his son arrived.
─ What breakfast together? ─
Draco, no. I have to go. You do not even know why I stayed. ─
Because we were well and dream. Had a blast.
─ Yes, but no more. I have to go. ─
Harry, Draco ─ expected out of bed and with a wand movement began ─ pajamas stay another day, if only to recover the lost years. ─
Draco, I'm married.
─ I know, but I have not heard of anyone other than myself. Tonight we were both alone. Did I say that is a lie that I want?
─
is not a lie but I have to think about it. If the opportunity arises, talk to Oliver.
─ Are you going to stop?
─ Do not think I can. James is very small, do not want to go through a divorce.
─ What about us?
─ When you brought me here, I knew I had a family. Do not say I regret what we did, but I can not leave my family and from one day to another. ─
now what you intend to do? ─
Nothing, we shall meet again. I have to go.
Harry gathered his things after dressing and before leaving, he said one last thing to Draco.
─ If you want, within a few days, we can return to stay.
"Sure, you know I'm here. And if not, you can always wait - Draco said smiling.
Harry showed up at his house and found that there was nobody. It was almost seven o'clock. He put on his pajamas and got into bed, still retained the smell of the colony of Oliver in the sheets. He fell asleep in seconds, I had some sleep.
woke up at half past eight, took a shower and, after dressing, low to prepare breakfast. Coffee and chocolate made with milk, toast with jam and put cereal on the table. He sat up and took what he had prepared.
Fifteen minutes later, Oliver Wood came at home. It was the most punctual person Harry knew, always came when they had been. Harry went
to meet them at the entrance. Traíaa Oliver James in his arms was half asleep. And the suitcase as I could. When Oliver saw Harry, he called James to wake up and seeing to their other parent, extended their hands for this cogiera him in her arms.
─ How did it go? Harry asked
─ ─
Well, Oliver said we won ─ ─ kissing but I've missed.
─ I love you. Breakfast is on the table. How's my champion? ─ said Harry going to end your child. ─
Well, Daddy Oliver has won. Those are the best team shouted ─ James very happy. ─
Well, now we will have breakfast and then we get dressed up. Do you agree?
─ Yes, chocolate and cereals uterus ─ asked Harry James
James sat in his chair in the kitchen and stepped in front of Oliver as this breakfast. He was having coffee with several toast with jam and his son was already in his bowl with warm milk chocolate.
─ What was your trip? ─
Well, a little tired. But at least we won, how about you how about this short week for you? ─
Well, echándoos less, and watching the news in the league in the Daily Prophet every day. And the job well, we have been rather quiet. I am glad that you are in house.
─ In the evening I have meeting with the coach, but the rest of the day is all we said Oliver
─ ─ What time?
─ At 5 must be in the stadium, but I guess we'll be done shortly more than an hour. We can wait
─
picnicking at Le Patisserie.
─ It's a good idea. James sure to love it.
The Parisserie was James's favorite pastry, cakes had colors, many flavors sweet, some were like toys, dolls and some chocolate and nuts in your mouth moving when chewed.
was in Diagon Alley, had opened after the war, near the store pots, and always was packed with customers.
─ What does my child Daddy Oliver expect at Le Patisserie? Yeahhhh
─ ─ ─ James was thrilled I'll eat a raspberry tart and a doll that moves. Then
─, ─ there, we concluded Harry.
After breakfast, Oliver took a shower while vestíaa Harry James. When they were all ready, went out shopping. First passed through the grocery store and bought what is necessary, then passed through the shop window of Quidditch, which saw the new broom Plata 3000. She was beautiful, and if it were not for Oliver equipment provided his team probably would have given Harry the last Christmas, when he was the newest thing about brooms.
Today, almost everyone had it. By two months he had gone on sale and experts said it was the best in a long time.
walked to Gringotts, where Harry and Oliver made some steps, and before returning home, they passed the Animal Magic Shop.
When they returned home, James was playing in the living room while Harry and Oliver prepared the food. They had bought vegetables and sheets lasagna, so they would need a while to do it.
Harry's hands were busy making lasagna layers for Oliver when he was approached by detrásy kissed her soft cheek, as she hugged her waist.
- I've missed - Oliver whispered
- I love you - "Harry - I had trouble going to sleep and not see you either. I went to bed and the sheets still had the smell of your cologne.
- Tonight I will not let you sleep a lot - Oliver said and gave him a kiss on the ear.
Harry turned and kissed Oliver. I missed him when he went away so long. One of the first times, when James was not born yet, had to spend the day out of how sad it was the house without Oliver. But Harry knew that was his job, like it was his turn to spend a night out, several days or run away to some inappropriate hour.
When would rather be with her husband and could not think of all the times I had seen him play Quidditch with his team and he spent a little bit.
This time, they had decided to James with his grandparents since he was on vacation and had time was not with them. They had a very nice house on the outskirts of London with a small pool jardíny for him.
When they stopped kissing, put the lasagna in the oven and went to the lounge while waiting to do well. Harry sat on the couch next to Oliver, who had been reading The Prophet of the day. He stared at James, who was playing with their dolls and wooden trains on the floor. Had the same hair color Oliver, and his green eyes.
thought that it would not suffer while he could help it, I could not even want to think what it would have to leave him alone with one of the two, could not imagine life without her family. James was his child, and would be a lifetime. Still remember the day they learned they were expecting a child.
Both had decided to call James and were very happy.
His son was everything to the two, Harry proposed to avoid the pain of divorce, if possible.
After dinner, James left lying on the couch to rest a while, covered with a blue blanket, and Harry Oliver was outside the classroom.
were in the hall, in the room, Harry was stuck to the wall and Oliver before him, he wanted to play before you go.
- I've missed? - Oliver asked
- A lot, do not know how - Harry whispered
- That must be remedied immediately. Oliver
use whatever came Harry, stuck to it. He kissed her neck and then slowly rose to his ear, licked and kissed until she began to hear Harry groaned.
One hand went down to Harry's waist and walked into his jeans. I could feel the erection of Harry, who tried to stick to Oliver.
They went into the room with the door partly open, and stripped before to lie on the bed. Oliver knelt in front of Harry and started giving kisses to his erection, then put it in the mouth, causing a moan of pleasure from Harry, who put his hand on the head Oliver, stroking his precious locks of hair.
Oliver left the toy and went to Harry to kiss him.
- Love - Oliver whispered - I also have really missed
- I love you, I hope you do not ever go into a long period of time, you've missed
Harry Oliver spreads her legs and was gradually coming in, was a pleasant feeling. Oliver was enjoying as he always did.
feeling that had been missing for weeks he had been touring with the team. Each time was quicker, Harry asked him to continue and he paid attention. Did not hold much, ten minutes after both reached orgasm and they lay exhausted in bed.
They looked and smiled and was happy together. After showering and dressing again, Oliver went to the stadium and Harry stayed at home with James.
I awoke and prepared to go for a walk at Diagon Alley, where they had been within about one hour with Oliver.
... Days passed, to a week that Harry and Draco were not seen, not because Harry did not want to but because they had not had time or holes to sneak a time. Or, if you want during the evening, because after work went to get James to guarderíay then went home and got Oliver. So I had not had much time for anything.
ended one afternoon before work, decided to pay a visit to Draco, and that Oliver had no training and would look for James.
He appeared at his door and knocked. At first people did not hear any noise until suddenly they heard footsteps and a clang. Draco opened the door, carrying some strange things in one hand and clothes around the house unworthy of Draco Malfoy.
- has finally come.
- I have not had time to come earlier. What are you doing?
- I'm working, trying to make a new advertising campaign for a magical product, but the pictures do not totally convinced.
- If you prefer, I can come back another day.
"No, and continued thereafter. Also not appearing for days at my house. I wanted to do me a few visits.
Draco dropped on the couch I had in my hand and kissed Harry. Her lips parted and gave way to their languages, they played a long time. One of Draco's hands slipped through Harry's shirt and stroked his back.
Harry were separated and put a hand on Draco's pants, she noticed how excited she was. With the other hand he got a little massaging pantalóny started slowly, first slowly and then faster, making moan and ask Draco to continue.
clothes were removed and Draco took Harry to the bed, you lie down there, and without waiting a second, he got an erection in his mouth. This time who was moaning for more was Harry.
Draco stood up and kissed him, approached his ear and whispered:
- I'm glad you like both
- I'm glad you do so well.
- Harry, now over.
They looked at a few seconds and Harry got on top of Draco.
had spent almost an hour when they both fell exhausted on the bed of Draco. Harry looked at his watch and jumped. If you come home soon, would give them a surprise and James Oliver, and not have to invent an excuse if he learned that Oliver had come a little earlier.
He dressed hurriedly and, when he was about to walk out the door, Draco called from the hallway.
- When will you return?
- I do not know, I promise that soon. Try taking some time to come. Maybe next week or this. Harry
left without giving him time to Draco to say anything more, he appeared near his home. When one was not yet arrived. He a quick shower and got something to be home.
In the same time Harry came down the aisle, Oliver and James came home. The child had a package of your favorite pastry and joyful teaching.
- Look, Oliver dad bought me sweets for dessert.
- Que Rico!, But keep them for tonight and tomorrow. Yes?
- Mmm, well, okay. - James said a little angry.
- What this was your day? You have arrived early.
- The day went well, is that we finished a couple of things before and have left us out in time.
They kissed long and then went with James to the kitchen where he opened the packet of sweets.
... The next morning, the sun woke him up. Oliver was at his side, still asleep. It was Saturday, so none of us had to get up early. Oliver approached and stroked her cheek with his fingers.
then neck and then he brushed a few strands that tapaban eyes a little. Oliver woke up, looked at Harry, who stood before him, and smiled. He sat on the bed and kissed him. Suddenly a little voice was heard down the hall and James came running in his room.
He climbed into the bed as he could and Harry got in between the two.
- How's my champion? - Asked Harry
- Well, I have hunger. Tero breakfast.
- We have to go to the kitchen, then. What do you eat breakfast today? - Oliver asked
- Tero cereals and milk chocolate.
- Well, go to the kitchen - Harry announced - for breakfast all.
Harry stood up and made breakfast while poníaa Oliver James in place and put things on the table. They
juice, coffee and chocolate milk for their cereal and James, plus a cinnamon toast Harry prepared very well.
After breakfast, showered and dressed to go out there. They had decided to eat out that day, all three. It was midnight when they appeared in Diagon Alley, there were many people and shops were overflowing with customers, had noticed that in some sales and that it was time for the summer.
walked around, went into the pet store so that James could see that he loved animals, and then entered another new household items, all magic, and bought a couple of things that needed . Oliver then took James in arms and appeared in Hogsmeade with Harry behind them.
went to eat at a restaurant that had opened about four years ago. French food was, and they loved it. They also had special menus for children, so it was a place you went as often as his work and his family left them. There were quite a few people, saw some empty tables that overlooked the restaurant's huge windows, so it came in and asked the table before sitting down three.
few tables later, Harry realized that Draco was sitting. He was surprised to see him in the same place, so quickly diverted his eyes and continued reading the letter. Asked a children's menu of pasta dishes for James and for them, with cheese and vegetables.
Suddenly, someone came to your table, but turned out to be the waitress brought them drinks. Harry did not know why it started, at least, Oliver was putting the napkin either James and did not see him. Draco was at his table.
When dessert arrived, Harry was more relaxed, so I calmly took the cake. Had request the same for all three, his favorite at the restaurant.
When they finally reached home after eating, sat in the lounge to rest, and while James was playing with his stuff on the couch next to me.
- I've been told we do not have outlets for two months, we will always play here, so I have nowhere to go these next few months.
- Good, that's great news. When you're not what went wrong, you've missed. I know no other way, but it's great when you're here many months in a row.
- The truth is that sometimes I have thought to do something else, to have more time to spend with you, but I like this, and not anything else devote sabríaa.
- You're the best, no need to stop playing Quidditch. I know how much you try and how much you have fought for what you do, so that's your decision, I support you.
- I love you, I would not know how to go on without you.
Harry and Oliver continued to talk a long time, until they decided it was time to go out and give a little before returning back home again and bathe James then dinner together.
...
had been a month, it was Sunday and Oliver had the Premiership match at home. It was all they had to play for now, if they won, they would play two weeks later at the stadium in another country team, usually one nearby. It was always the same.
Harry was left with a couple pairs of Oliver's team mates and they were sitting in the stands. James sat at his side, with a lollipop, very happy watching his father Oliver played.
His team was winning, a hundred against a hundred ninety, Harry always said they were a great team that always won, and Oliver said that they gave when they were lucky to see him. This time it seemed that you were about to take the win.
- Oliver is best - James yelled from the stands
- Yes, it's best - Harry confirmed
When finished and met with Oliver in the field before it entered the locker room to shower, get dressed and go out again, Harry and James ran to embrace him.
- You're the best - Harry smiled - always tell. There is nobody better.
Harry Oliver kissed in front of cameras and reporters. Then he bent down and spoke with James, who jumped to cogieran him in her arms.
- What have you got, champ?
- Okay, you have won. Oliver is the best daddy.
Oliver laughed and gave him a resounding kiss on the cheek, which made James laugh too.
- I leave in half an hour, then we will celebrate.
- Okay, I waited outside the stadium, where ever.
Harry and James went outside and sat on a nearby bench. He saw how some journalists went out and drove off. He could see some friends and suddenly, a fleeting image of Draco crossed his mind.
A week ago had not been with him, and had not seen him since that day. He looked at James, who waved the coat of the team sitting beside him and smiled, as she imagined what it would for him to have to part with any of them. No queríao could not think of a situation like that, did not want you to suffer. James was his treasure, the person in the world more queríay who did not want to suffer for it. Paternity to him was a big deal.
Oliver came and got him out of his thoughts. He kissed her and went home. Bed
After James and pajamas, got into bed next to each other, wishing to celebrate the party that evening.
"It's great to be together and then Match - Oliver smiled
- Yes, I like being at home with you - said Harry
- Let's celebrate.
kissed Harry Oliver was a slow, passionate kiss. Harry's hands stroked her back, smooth muscle, Oliver was also penetrated by the pajama shirt of her husband.
clothes were removed and Oliver kissed Harry's neck, slowly down to her waist.
- Oliver ...
could see how excited he was her partner. With a hand rubbed her husband's erection, and then kissed slowly. Without warning, he started massaging fast and could hear the groans of Harry in the room.
went and stood over Harry. Oliver kissed and Harry could see how separating the legs, as if I asked something quiet.
- What do you want? - Oliver asked
- Do not be cruel, you know.
- Mmm, but tell me, so there is no mistake possible.
- Oliver ... fuck me - Harry whispered
Oliver took the lube from the nightstand and smeared fingers. Always normal buying did not want any funny smells in the room. Oliver was introduced little by little fingers, until both were ready.
came slowly and gradually was going faster. Harry had his hands clutching the pillow and did everything possible to avoid lifting heavy voice. When they finished, they remained in bed exhausted. Embracing slept, Harry was supported by Oliver and this one around him little with your arms.
A couple of days later, Harry had proposed ending all that had at one time. I was tired, so I came to the house of Draco. I did not have it out, Draco had given him permission to do so in without knocking or unopened with the keys given him, and he was very well hidden between his own work.
- Finally, and thought it would come no more.
- Do not worry, I've come. But I want to talk.
- That does not sound right. Did something happen?
- Of course. You've been doing this too long, many months and I'm sick. I do not know how I stopped rolling for you.
- Sorry, but you come because you've always wanted.
- The first mead was drunk so I do not remember what he had done the next morning.
- I've always liked you came. Do not say what is not.
- But I have a family, and this is not easy. So something I do.
Draco and Harry approached him around his waist from behind, even though the other did not seem happy with that.
- We might be lovers, that's nothing we have not heard.
- I think that it started since I come to your home.
Draco kissed her neck, stroked her cheek and then kissed him.
- If you do not want to come over, I will not oblige, but of course, I know you love to come.
- You're a bad person. You do not to let ...
Draco kissed him again and this time he put one of his hands under the pants, I was starting to get excited. They continued kissing and it did not stop until Draco led to his room.
Harry felt the most horrible person in the world, had a feeling of guilt crushed him. He could not, or unwilling, to leave Draco, nor to his family.
...
One year later.
Harry had just arrived home, Oliver and James were in the kitchen finalized food. It was Saturday and nobody had to go to work. Harry turned to go after him bread and a couple of things.
James had completed five years ago many months, and was very high. Every time mass he looked. Harry felt miserable and could not escape again what happened.
called Oliver to Salony told James he was playing to her room, they'd call him to eat.
- We need to talk - said Harry
- I do not like, "Is something wrong?
- Yes, something happens. Something that I can not tell you.
- You're scaring me.
Harry Oliver sat and stood.
- I guess after this you are going to hate me, but really wish it were otherwise. I've been thinking about telling you, and this is the best, the only thing I had the courage to tell you.
- I can not believe what I believe it is.
- Oliver, I love you. You are the most important person in my life with James, and I would not hurt you for anything. I love you very much. But ...
Harry was excited and began to mourn.
- I've been seeing someone for a while.
- With anyone?
Oliver was stunned, sitting on the couch.
- Yes, a while ago I saw Draco and have been staying.
- I knew you would not forget. At school, everyone said that you were the best couple, you would be together for a long time, and I said when we started dating that he had not forgotten.
- Oliver, No Lies things. When I started with you I had forgotten he was crazy about you. I wanted, so we got married.
- But now all that matters to you is to run behind that nasty Slytherin who just wants to destroy a family. If not, why did you come to haunt?
- Draco knew things when we start to see us, and we talked about all that.
- Do not tell me nonsense. Now assume that you want much has come for you after years and I have to zoom out and shut up.
- Oliver, I do not mean it's not my fault, not tell you not want to be with him. But I say that I have trouble doing this horror.
- not love me, you've never done.
Oliver left the room, leaving Harry destroyed it.
went into the kitchen, where Oliver was sitting at the table, staring at nothing, crying broken. The food was now a second priority, were not hungry.
- I can not believe we do this. You do not think so.
- Oliver, please, now I just want to make this as easy for James.
- Have you trying to leave?
- Yes, but I can not. Sorry.
- Yes you can. If you wanted, you could leave. We're your family, and the only thing we expect from you is that you are on our side, to be part it, which is most important to you, as it is for us. What you did is called adultery.
- I know.
- and all we give is "I can not."
- I think it's best to talk to James, or if you want I can do it myself - suggested Harry.
- Ah, no, that's not over - Oliver looked at him - I will not let you take it to James so easily. Not a chance.
Oliver left the kitchen and returned with Harry keys in hand. Put them in your pocket.
- I want you to bid farewell to James, you pick up your things and go.
- I will not do, I will not go well. I want you to calm down, you think of all the beautiful things we have lived through these years, and we talk.
James appeared in the hallway, his face sad and about to mourn.
- Honey, what's wrong? - Asked Harry and went to his height.
- chilláis Why?
- is that we are angry. We promise not to scream more.
- My friend Alex says that when his parents got divorced was because they had discussed and were angry. I do not want that to happen.
- Do not worry, honey. Everything will be alright.
James looked at Oliver, and ran to hug him. Oliver was his idol, the person he most admired.
Harry stood up and looked at Oliver, who hugged James. He entered the kitchen and prepared a meal for his son, he did have to eat.
- James, come and eat.
The boy looked at Oliver and then Harry.
- Go to dinner, I'm not going to go - Oliver encouraged.
James went to the table, and Harry helped him sit in his place. We had some fruit salad and pasta with tomatoes, the food was prepared with Oliver before he came to the purchase of the day.
Harry and Oliver sat at the table beside him, for the child eat with them. Harry poured some pasta also on his plate, and a little on the plate of Oliver.
Then he poured water and began to eat quietly, almost reluctantly. He was one of the most difficult moments, eating together for the good of James as if it were a happy family.
- I will change jobs - said Oliver.
...
Day 23. 11 am.
That morning, the ministry seemed far away, even though I had it before him. He was wearing a blue suit and striped blue shirt.
past two months had gone home, now living with Draco. The hardest part was having to explain to your child's situation. James began to mourn when Harry told him they were going to divorce, their lives had changed and needed to be every man for himself.
was not quite true, not quite, but it was all that had happened at that time. Oliver was on the other side of James, telling their parents they wanted, it would not stop and that would see them being what they most wanted in the world.
Harry also made it clear how much we both liked him. Since then James lives with Oliver, and Harry sees him on weekends and some evenings it will look for a magic nursery where children go before coming to Hogwarts, where they were taught to read and write without problems.
Hermione, her lawyer would be magic, appeared at his side, and smiled.
- Come on, we have a few minutes to start.
Harry and his friend went into the Ministry of Magic. Back in the courtroom magic, Oliver could see sitting next to his lawyer, and some people watching.
greeted Oliver and this did the same for pure education.
Harry knew how hard it would be the divorce process, but every time he had been there in the last month, this was the worst. Iban-evaluate their careers and their lives, and that would decide who would live with James and who would be on holidays or weekends. Oliver
had obtained the position of editor of the sports section of The Prophet. Quidditch team left shortly after finishing the Premiership and although acudíaa times and changing rooms to see their old friends and I used to go down the field in practice, had not come to play .
A woman in cape and the symbol of the ministry got into the room and sat in front of them both.
"Good morning everyone.
- I have informed my colleagues that we have again the divorce Potter-Wood. Thank you not to enter one of the press, watch it - the lady said ministry guards.
- Good morning, Mrs. Patrick - greeted Hermione.
Oliver's lawyer did the same, and the lady I stared at Harry and Oliver.
- I will say the same thing I say every time I see here, are you sure about this?
- Yes - said Oliver.
Harry said the same, something sad.
- My client - started talking lawyer Oliver - requesting custody of his son James Potter Wood, arguing that its economy is stable and can give the child a good life. I remind Your Honor that my client, Mr. Oliver Wood, has been one of the team's stars Puddlemer United until very recently and is currently the editor of the sports section The Prophet.
The lawyer presented a paper that earned Oliver and money in his Gringotts vault still shared Harry, though Harry had his own part of that.
- My client - started talking Hermione - also sought custody of his son James Potter Wood, arguing that its economy is very stable and can give a good life for her son. We also remember his lordship that my client is Auror boss and also lives with her boyfriend, so I would have a family life.
Harry looked at Oliver, who was leafing through some papers. Queríaa knew how much James, as well as I wanted him, and knew he wanted to give him custody of him, because if not, they would end up alone and depressed. Conocíaa Oliver and, despite everything that was happening, I wanted to.
James had left with their grandparents, did not want to go through this, and wanted to avoid all as far as possible. So then would either to look for if it was up to Harry's custody so that does not happen separate from Oliver worse.
Day 23, noon.
Mrs. Patrick, in charge of the trial, returned to the room with papers in hand. His decision, he sat down and put a little sad face.
- You have asked to be given custody to one of two in order to continue with the divorce process, and we have already made a decision. If you do not agree, their lawyers will tell you what the process for filing a formal complaint to the ministry magic and the process to follow.
Harry looked at Oliver, who had been looking at Mrs. Patrick faced anguish. Harry was nervous, Hermione gave her hand a few seconds and it looked at him and smiled as he could.
- The custody of James Potter Oliver Wood is Wood, who will have with him during the year. However, it has an obligation to let Harry Potter be with him three weekends a month, leaving him to sleep at home. In summer, Oliver will pay less for two of the three months, while during the other, the child will be with Harry.
- I do not claim anything, I agree with the decision, "said Harry.
Hermione said loudly to the stand all that Harry had said, and left in peace. When everyone left, Harry and Oliver are left with their lawyers alone in that room of the ministry.
- Well, everything is as it is now - said Harry.
- Yes, you can come to you whenever you want at home, James certainly be glad to come to him more than a few weekends a month.
- You have to decide what month summer is going to leave James with Harry - Hermione told - we take care to write it down and make it legal.
- What month do you want to be? - Asked Oliver to Harry
- For July or August, whichever you prefer.
- Best July, so it is with me when I have to start going to Hogwarts in September.
- I feel good, because then we are on Saturday morning, when you find him home.
- As we look.
Epilogue: Later
had been six years and many things had changed. Harry continued to live with Draco and they had adopted a child. Elisabeth, as it was called, was two years younger than James.
rays of sun lit up at Harry, Draco waited at the entrance of the house. James was to go to Hogwarts and he wanted to be there. The girl, Elisabeth, was at her side and clasped hands. Draco came down the aisle, getting white leather jacket.
- I am, let's go - said Draco.
- has cost you, is half an hour, we'll have to run hard or appear if I want to be on time.
When they finally reached the King's Cross station, he saw several children with their trunks and their new robes. Elisabeth Draco and Harry were left behind while running the platform. Pierced the wall and found a bunch of kids with their trunks and uniform from side to side, surrounded by more children and adults.
looked for and found. There was James, with his new robe, his uniform and his trunk. He wore a gray kitten that had bought Harry. James had chosen him on sight and had called Pats.
Beside him, Oliver was putting the clothes and warning that podíay could not do. Next to Oliver, was Daniel, a fellow of the ministry which had begun out for two years, and who was currently living.
Daniel worked in the Ministry of Sports Magic, I knew him there and it seemed a very nice guy and friendly.
- How's my champion?
James turned and ran out where Harry, you ely embraced started telling a lot of new things that they had bought. Harry said he had to behave well at Hogwarts and surely would pass very well.
- Look, I have new uniform, but dad told me that when Oliver enters school give me a new one depending on the house to which I assigned.
- Yeah, sure you are very elegant yet. You'll be a great student.
Draco and Elisabeth came back in the time when Harry placed it to his son's robe. James greeted his half sister and Draco.
- I want to go to school, how James - said Elisabeth.
- You're going to go in two years. Then you can go with it, do not worry - Draco told her daughter.
The train was launched. Harry James and Oliver helped to raise the trunk. He sat in one of the compartments still empty and waved to his parents from the window.
When all children were on the train, James was quickly greeted by hand. Harry and Oliver came to his window and ordered him kisses and waved until the train left.
- Well - "said Harry.
- Sure, you really want to go - said Oliver - looks like you.
Harry remembered the day he learned they were going to have James, was Oliver when he learned first, and Harry was elated when he found out. Draco touched his arm, and Harry out of his thoughts, looked at her daughter and thought the same thing going to play in a couple of years ago, when Elisabeth went to Hogwarts with James.
Harry, Draco and Elisabeth went to eat out there used the good weather we had that day. When they said goodbye to Oliver and Daniel on the platform, they were told they would go home to eat.
That night when the girl lay down, sat on the couch. Harry looked at the fireplace off and Draco had left on the coffee table book that had been eyeing.
- It has been very happy, sure it will happen in Harry smiled big.
- I am more than sure this summer kept talking to Hogwarts and he wanted to go.
Harry turned and kissed Draco.
- I like it that way, and I am very happy that Oliver has found someone.
Draco kissed Harry and suddenly, something made a noise on the floor.
both looked quickly, had a letter arrived through the Floo Network, a new way of sending the letters that they thought the teachers of Hogwarts.
Harry bent down to pick it up quickly and read:
"Dear Dad, Harry:
The school I love, is all very nice and I made some friends already. I have been assigned to Gryffindor house, like you, I'm very happy to be in it. Dale un besito
Elisabeth of me and tell her that when it comes you'll like a lot. Greetings
James "
- has entered into Gryffindor - Harry told.
- I thought so, having two parents as Gryffindor, was logical.
"I like this so happy. And it's great to have entered the house where Oliver and I were, especially if he likes.
kiss Draco again Harry and both went to sleep. Harry was very happy and Draco, who get along with James, so was because I knew how important it was for him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment