Title: Experiences and decisions.
couple / Characters: Maxxie / Tony Anwar
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Slash, lemons, Angst. Everything after the second season.
Summary: In London you can find many new things, including future opportunities and things you never imagined as a different kind of life.
Note: The last chapter is shorter, but it was necessary.
had been three days since I started going back to class. We had two days off yet, and my arm was much better. He had not seen this classmate, the same as not hesitate to hit when I said no to what he wanted.
saw was with Ela classes, almost always accompanied him. Were on Thursday when the exam schedule was posted on the cork from the corridors of all classrooms. He saw and he came running to check when they were their own.
- have put the calendar - said Tony.
- Let's see, I hope not too close.
There were many people around the calendar. They were the first in a week. The worst played on Thursday, and the easiest first.
- Fortunately, there is a day in the midst of all exams. I'm pretty overwhelming.
- Do not worry, that does not help - recommended saw - we think not so bad, besides the first is easy. It's going later.
- If, at least there is also time to prepare.
- Let's eat, the better to relax a bit before studying.
They went to lunch and met with Thomas and Mary. They were talking about the exams, when suddenly a music sounded in the shoulder of Tony.
- Hello - Maxxie Tony waved.
- How are you on?
- Well, the arm is much better.
- That's great, I also I have good news.
- Account - asked Tony.
- Within fifteen days premiered the work. Well it is rather like a musical, I hope you come to the premiere.
- You thought I was going to lose? Sure you're all going to see you dance, I'm glad to finally be released.
- I'm a little nervous, but there are still good fortnight. Go straight home when you leave class, then we see.
Tony hung up the phone and told his friends the good news of Maxxie, all were delighted and said they would go to him.
While walking home at 7 pm, since the classes had finished an hour ago, I was thinking on the first day of work. I was looking forward to seeing his companions, and was very happy to be back. Although he was to gather all work and examinations. But it was what he played.
acompañoa saw him home, and both began to study in the classroom, as he still had not reached anyone. After studying alone for a long time, began to reach their peers.
When Maxxie appeared a while after the door had a big smile. He went to Tony, who sat on the couch studying, and gave him a kiss. One of those you wish would never end, gently but with passion.
- You can tell that you're happy - commented Tony - I'm glad.
- Are all at home? - Maxxie asked.
- Yeah, what I call?
- Yes, they have given me some tickets for that portion and I tell them.
Tony called his companions and they sat in the lounge.
- Well, I wanted to tell you that in two weeks premiere the work, well you can also say it's a musical. And I have given seven innings that I distribute.
- That's great, what time is it? - Asked Anwar.
- At 10 pm, lasts two hours.
- I said - said Eamon - you have not see any music and I like them.
- I also I said - said Martha - thank you very much for alerting
- And I want to go - said he saw - we can go together.
- If it is a good idea - said Anwar.
- Well, I have entries in the sling - Maxxie took a mini folder - Take.
- I have two more to spare, does it give them to Mary and Thomas? If want of course.
- We will deliver them also have previously said they would like to go - has Vio - morning deliveries.
few minutes later the room volvíaa be empty, Maxxie Tony took her hand habitacióny you lie in bed. She got on top of Ely started giving him little kisses on the neck.
- I see that you want to play - laughs Maxxie.
"Yes, many. But I have wanted to celebrate that in a few days will come true what you've always wanted.
Tony, Maxxie still up, put his hands under the other's back and looked at him as they spoke. Holding back a little desire to kiss him.
- I have really wanted - was Maxxie - but really I have many nerves.
- That is easily solved, however are sure to leave at all surprised.
- I hope that when you come, you like it. It is very funny, although it is somewhat different from other works that are now.
- I have really wanted to see, so I'll be there first, well go all together so the first will be us.
Maxxie and Tony laughed too. They looked into his eyes and Tony and I hope no more. Looking forward to kiss him, and then on to her neck, kissed and played with his tongue in it. But Maxxie suddenly moved a little and just over Tony. He kissed and it was removing all the clothes she wore.
When both were left naked, got under the covers and Maxxie was kissing every part of the skin of Tony as he went down to her waist.
a hand massage with the erection of Tony and climbed back up while massaging, faster and faster.
- Maxxie, do - called Tony - come
- hurry, why? - Maxxie
- Because if you do not, I'll end up by myself and I'll tie you to the bed for you to know how much suffering there is waiting for it - Tony explained something mockery.
- I like that, then I will leave you well. Do not go to be that the idea forget - Maxxie laughed.
Tony did not want to wait any longer, Maxxie waist pressed against hers. The blonde was giving him legs a bit and gradually was getting at.
- I love, is - whisper Tony.
Maxxie began to move very fast, and causes much stronger Tony moan, did not take even two minutes to finish.
exhausted and relaxed they lay in bed next to each other.
- We have the exam schedule - Tony told.
- And when they start?
- Next week, one by N'Diaye is a day in the middle of each. Classes end tomorrow so we can study, and I'm already overwhelming.
- Do not worry, thought to get along and when you open the terms taken a great burden. Adoption by all, I'm sure - we encourage you Maxxie.
- Thanks, I want that.
After a quick dinner in the kitchen, went back to bed and did not take anything stay asleep.
...
Gone were the days, Tony had no classes and spent hours studying. He saw it and used to study in their rooms most of the day, sometimes going to the library and other faculty to study.
much overwhelmed to think that exams were getting closer. Had two days to start and had pretty good luck. On Wednesday came home early, with Vio. Iban to continue studying in their rooms.
For several days he had returned to work, on Wednesday used to have the day off. Although not always the case, so that day I was using to study.
needed quiet to concentrate and study well. He went into his room, leave the strap on the bed and sat at the desk, where he found a note Maxxie, a post it.
"Study hard, but not get bogged down by it. I love you, Maxxie "
hit the wall and began to study. It was several hours until someone came home. Anwar heard talking in the hall, but continued to study and do not pay attention. Needed concentration.
An hour later, maso least he was Maxxie. He began to talk to Anwar and Vio. Tony knew he had to leave school for a while, took many hours and needed to unwind even if a few seconds.
Salony went out to met the others. He kissed Maxxie and sat on the couch.
- How's it going? - Asked Vio.
- Pretty good, I passed many issues. Continue studying in a while, what about you how are you going?
- Well also, I believe that approves all. It seems that this time at least I will be okay.
- And you and go to work?
- Well, we're all very excited about the premiere.
- I have wanted to go, sure that many people.
- have sold many tickets, really. I nerviosillo for it.
- Do not worry, we will all very well - said Tony
- Are you going to study tonight? - Asked Maxxie used to it every time you walked Tony exams.
- Yes, I would like at least a long time.
Tony returned to his room, and she took Maxxie. He lay in bed and put on helmets Tony promising not bother to study. A good while later, they went out to dinner and when finished Maxxie took a shower and then put on his pajamas to bed.
kissed Tony and got into bed, it seemed strange not to have Tony with him, but in times like this there was no other.
"I spend too many hours studying, you have to sleep too.
- Yeah, do not worry. Within hours I sleep.
eyes of Maxxie opened, was sleepy. He felt around in bed, and found it was just yet, look at my watch and realized that they were 5 in the morning.
looked toward the desk and saw Tony asleep on the books. He once called quietly to not wake anyone, but this did not wake up. He got out of bed and went to him and called him and moved a little to wake up.
moved and opened Tony eyes a little, then rose from his chair to see who had fallen asleep, usually not spent any of it. So I was surprised, probably would have too much sleep, could not sleep the hours it would take over their class books.
- What time is it?
- Top 5 in the morning, you've fallen asleep.
Maxxie stood beside him.
- Come to bed, leave the study for several hours.
- Okay, I'll go to sleep.
take off his clothes and put on pajamas, then went to bed with Maxxie and fell asleep immediately.
The next morning Tony woke up early, was 7 when he was awake and fully clothed, had had a shower and had breakfast with Vio and others.
- have not slept at all so can not be - pointed Maxxie.
- No me more bogged down in exams is normal to be more stressed and not much rest or sleep hours. So please, I bogged down - called Tony.
- Okay, I go to work do what you want.
Maxxie left home and went to work, all who were with him in the work were nervous, they had no more than a week and something to present. Tony while he collected his things and had gone to school with saw, that day went to study with their peers.
study took several hours when they decided to go for a coffee and unwind. Tony came with colleagues, took a decaf to be calmer and minutes later came back to school.
At 12 noon, went home. Study a little and eat something before going to work. It would some notes on the small shoulder, and if I could look at them. Meanwhile Maxxie came home exhausted and ready to eat before returning to work.
- Are you okay? - Maxxie Tony asked when she saw him leave the room.
- If I go to work.
- Well, distract yourself a bit that you need, if you need anything call me.
- I'll remember in mind, I go.
Maxxie Tony grabbed the waist before leaving and that he complained.
- Let go.
- No, I want you to relax. I know it's very stressful to have exams just around the corner.
- I'm fine, let go.
Maxxie left him. Tony usually did not, was beginning to think that this time the stress was more than in other final exam periods. Tony went to work, and Maxxie took a shower and ate a quick bite before returning back to work with their peers.
Tony was distracted while working, his partner and he even had a good time laughing as they put coffee, but when everything was working out again as before.
came home, I greet the demásy got into the room. Maxxie was in bed flipping through some papers when he entered Tony sat down and looked at him. Brought face of stress.
- I think you need relaxation therapy - was Maxxie.
- I need to study, and nothing else - cut Tony.
- I will not bother and if you fall asleep tonight before I think the books do not do anything. It's your problem.
Maxxie again to lie in bed and read back their papers.
- What is that?
- Nothing I will not bother studying.
- What is it? Any work?
- Yes, I've been offered a role in a play. But do not worry I'm not going to bother, if you want I'm going to the salon. Will not be my fault if you lose focus.
- Okay, if these so can not say anything.
- The fact that this so are you. He saw I do not see this as stressed as you. But you spend the day saying that you are stressed.
- Okay, let the subject. That we always end up arguing and then screaming.
Maxxie Tony said nothing and approached him, sat on the bed and forced him to look at him.
- Do you want to make a relaxation therapy? - Maxxie asked.
- No, I to continue studying. But I know what will work.
- When you finish studying the story. You'll love it.
Tony came over to kiss him, and told him the kiss Maxxie.
- I think until the end of exams, it is best that everyone go by. You know how important they are for me.
- Want to leave a week?
- No, I just want everyone to go by your side and not overpower the other. I have to pass exams, you know.
- Do what you want, it seems silly. That means that I upset, but I told you that I will not bother you at all.
- Do not get mad, do not bother me. But you know I need relajacióny not bother me. If you also live together, we will see noses.
- No, better not. Just to make you distracted.
- Sex helps calm nerves. That if allowed - Tony laughed.
Maxxie sat beside her in bed.
- kidding? Now I am like a dildo or something like that.
- No, No Lies things. Better, I'm going home to Thomas until they have done the tests and then the back end. And ready.
Tony got out of bed and quickly prepare your shoulder with the essentials.
- I do not want you to go.
Tony looked at him.
- Perhaps this stress, but of course I'm not an idiot. So if you do not accept the condition then we are after.
- is that it makes no sense.
Tony left the room, and all who were in the room looked at them.
- Do not want you to go - Maxxie repeated.
- What is wrong with you? - Anwar asked sitting on the couch.
- that says it goes until the end of exams. I do not know what's wrong.
- need to relax a bit - recommended saw that had appeared in the lounge
- Next week we are in college, go from house Thomas - said Tony Vio.
- But why are you going?
- I need concentration. Thomas's house is best for these cases.
- is true, I know someone who focuses so much to study - said Vio.
Tony walked out the door and Maxxie stood at the door of the room, not knowing what to do. Amazed because it had all started with a tickle fight, and Tony had just left home.
- Everything is going to fix, when you miss again. And I do not take more than a day - said he saw an encouragement.
- do not know what is happening, maybe stress. No idea - Maxxie said.
closed the door and stepped into the room. Had never discussed the case, or Tony had ever told him he was going home. And I was afraid for his remaining years of college. The room seemed bigger when he was not. Everything reminded him, normal thought. The two lived together there.
took a shower and then got into bed with his pajamas. A few tears fell down her cheeks when she realized that night was not going to go home. That it would behoove sleeping alone, and probably, knowing how stubborn I was and how much they needed to concentrate to study, would not return in a week or several days.
It took falling asleep, but at the end was slowly falling asleep. It was rare to sleep alone in his room, and keeping the smell of sheets of gel he used Tony. Vanilla-scented.
...
Thomas's house was on the other side of town. But it was great, and lived alone with a roommate. His family had little money and the house was his. Tony had been there all the time that had lasted for exams. And Maxxie had not called more than once. His work has appeared in a few days and knew he needed.
was on my way home, it was Friday, had requested the day off and hoped that there was no one at home.
When he entered he discovered he was alone, went to his habitacióny of Maxxie and left the strap on the wall, I put things up and set to music.
He sat on the bed and put his hands on his head, hating himself for what he had done to him stress.
Suddenly they heard the front door, and steps were going to his room. When the door opened there was no doubt was Maxxie.
When were they stayed a few seconds without moving. Tony got up and the first thing he did was give her a kiss Maxxie accounted for and a few tears I fell down her cheeks.
- Sorry - Tony whispered.
- I know, I think we both have a bit of guilt - Maxxie said.
Maxxie Tony grabbed her hand and closed the bedroom door. I remove the strap and you lie in bed. Tony was placed on top of Ely kissed him. Then on to her neck, caressing it with his tongue Without further two were removed clothing.
continued to be kissing, caressing the lips of Tony's skin every part of Maxxie and his waist when he saw what was becoming an erection. Put it in his mouth and started playing with his tongue, and then move up and down faster and faster.
- Tony, still ...
started going faster and suddenly stop, earning a groan of complaint from Maxxie. Ely rose to kiss him, opened his legs a bit and was going on.
- Tony ... I do not want to come back to go - Maxxie whispered.
- I'm not going anymore, I promise.
Tony started to move very fast, the groans of both were heard throughout the room. Maxxie's hands clung to the quilt and Tony Maxxie's skin without doing much damage.
They stopped a second, and then followed that last longer wanted before. They kissed and Tony was moving very fast. Suddenly he heard a noise in the room.
- Some need a rest - Anwar screams banging on the wall.
Maxxie and Tony laugh and then bite their lips to keep from groaning too loud. One of Tony's hands down to the erection of Maxxie, and quick massage. They look in the eyes and notice and your partner are flying for pleasure, long ago they were not feeling well.
Minutes later both come to orgasm and then lie down in bed exhausted.
- I do so more often - says Maxxie.
- And I, from now on we will do so, or at least try to - promises Tony - By the way, finish the exams.
- And what were they?
- Okay, a couple of days give me the notes.
They looked and smiled, realizing that it had overcome a rough patch but never return.
0 comments:
Post a Comment