... enough ... Lei tears, Lei ... many nights ... I poured 110 days ... Lei tears, Lei ... Lika * will not be yours ... drama without end ...
I do not want you back ...
I was hurt.
And you now begin to choke .........
FUCK!
18.04.10 Dmitri:
and even though I was gulyalschenoy windy, but with you only with you alone, I warmed my heart blinded and deafened soul thawed ...)))
18.04.10 Dmitri:
no hurry to renounce and repent, do not hurry to leave, return)) )
18/04/1910 Dmitry:
oh how I loved you, I sincerely, for the brilliance of your green eyes, do not leave my beloved and life will be adjusted in our)))
Bue. Sick.
I do not want you back ...
I was hurt.
And you now begin to choke .........
FUCK!
18.04.10 Dmitri:
and even though I was gulyalschenoy windy, but with you only with you alone, I warmed my heart blinded and deafened soul thawed ...)))
18.04.10 Dmitri:
no hurry to renounce and repent, do not hurry to leave, return)) )
18/04/1910 Dmitry:
oh how I loved you, I sincerely, for the brilliance of your green eyes, do not leave my beloved and life will be adjusted in our)))
Bue. Sick.
0 comments:
Post a Comment