Saturday, September 13, 2008

Varicose Veins And Heart Palpitations

My budget approx. Recommendations for



Well, there are still 5 months to LM.C, but you have to start thinking about things
That's why I started Went to talk to Makito and stuff looking for that concert ...

We want to do more of the concert, at least I do, so I have to this day ... rms
it is likely that this time I pull the entire week in BCN ... Total
, I did a budget of expenses ... and this is less the result maso about that ...

of good entry and costs about 36 €
(I think they're 37, but € 1 up, 1 € below ...)

aikya told me of a hostel that cost less than 13 & euro maso ;
night so if you say you'll be 7 days, I get to the hostel Total

€ 91, whose input + + bus shelter are 178 €

Now, let's the important thing is dodne
to get that money ...

my country gives me a weekly wage of € 7
total in 5 months remaining maso least would have € 140 approx.
pay
On my birthday, and is not of gifts, gives me € 100

And at Christmas usually gives me another 100, if not another family member
So with that alone € 340 Series 340

To this we must remove the 178 bus, input, and hostel
leaving about 162 for other things
(which is being encouraged, merchandising, magazines, maybe shibuya of pako ...)

now start to do extra odd jobs to get something more than pasta and that
but does not look as crappy as I saw at first XD
so knowing that made me happy XD
well the only problem now is to lose a whole week of class 2 of BAC



LoL

이희영 ~ Lee Heeyoung

0 comments:

Post a Comment