Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hairstylist Thank You Card Examples

New layout, new course ...




The last day!
if it sounds like, it is the last day before returning to class ...

But above all ... Pamplona

GENIAL!
To thank the person km
welcomed by me as unforgettable a few days ^ ^

Asdf, yesterday went on the books today
materil and I still have the tube to get up early ...
at least my throat and seems better ... XD
and well, making time stop here because it's still very early ...

As you can see again I renewed my layoutXD
EunHae (?)
is a nice family, I EunHae .... xo XD

the case is not know k k xa make use photo
header and stopped with that, I liked it and ps ...
So
XDXD EunHae
gave me his work, both l header as the final layout xo
Qudoos pretty good

pss ^ ^ And no, do a couple of recommendations ... XD series
primitive

World Heroes
18vs29
Brown sugar macchiato Sapuri


The first two are Asian, the other if
but all worth seeing ^ ^

Asdf, q I soon come back to the diary d Alice9
see me XD come
xk kmpañía extrañoa my squirrel and ... XDXD
'll tinker
ST x k
see

meeting Bai bai!




이희영 ~ Lee Heeyoung

0 comments:

Post a Comment