Hai! Here my report
XD Nothing
because I went through my schedule and other
the truth is that I can not complain we are again almost
all close together in class and even
that this year will be hard
mismaXD me
autoanimo my classes always so lame happyXD
SWERA rare or something, but I like going to class ... XD
happened to me really well there and stuff so ...
I left the schedule, I know no one's interest, but more daXD
Monday: Philosophy, English, patio, Language, Math, patio, Latin, Historis of Spain
Tuesday: Art History, History of Spain, patio, Tutoring, Math, Psychology, Philosophy, Languages (1 º)
Wednesday: Language, Latin, patio, Art History, Math, patio, Psychology, English, Mates (1 º)
Thursday: Philosophy, Art History, patio, Psychology, Latin, History of Spain, Language
Friday: Latin, History of Spain patio, English, Math, patio, Psychology, Art History
As for the teachers, Obviously I have to complain about having to Fraile in Mates ...
why she? Weave why not?
That leaves few options
certainly so this year will kill academy in the evenings ...
XD Well, the language of 1 tmb
I have to complain (pq maths of 1 tmb Fraile gives me the X [)
The Cordovilla .... in short, is to lie to mourn ...
Best of all is having to Filo Montse
if!
I can now get back to 9!
and will not have to put up with Santi macho! I love Monty
if!
* happy mode: on *
And Vicky in H. tmb Spain's hair is better than last year scouring
XD And no, this wandering a bit before putting things
me today I have to go looking for a case
year's pq past is to feel sorry ...
so to do with the more useless junk but monkeys back XD
My RPG will be answered and do little things to take care
!
bai bai! Chu ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment