Friday, December 10, 2010
String Suitable For Men
never too late, so here's my Christmas list. I encourage you to do list, so I know they gave as a present for Christmas.
Make One
input (open, FOR, filtered ... whatever you better) to your LJ. The post should contain a list of 10 Christmas wishes. The wishes can be anything from something simple and related to fandom ("I would like an icon Ron / Hermione that is just for me.") something in between ("I would like on DVD - - ") to something really big (" for Christmas I want a new car / computer / house / TV "," a trip to the Seychelles "...) .. . The most important thing is that you safe or that they are the things you really want.
If what you are "real" things (no stories or icons), make sure to include some form of contact in your post, either home address or email where the Kings (or its pages) may contact you.
Two.
Enter the f-list (or the f-lists of your f-list) to see if anyone has posted this entry. And most importantly:
If you see a wish you know you can give and have every intention, make that desire is met that person. .
My wishes:
1 - fanfiction: A Ron / Harry navideñoo that has an NC-17 scene. A Maxxie / Tony, I leave it to the taste of those who wrote. A Dramione angst but with a happy ending. A Rps Ben Barnes / William Moseley (this would make me happy XD).
2 - Icons: Of Narnia, Harry Potter, Paris, London ...
4 - notebooks, pens. With a extrañoo color with a beautiful drawing.
5 - There are a couple of books I have really wanted to read me: Queen's Sorrow by Suzannah Dunn and pearls for a necklace and Toti Martinez Iris Angeles of Lezea.
6 - Headbands, hooks. I love them.
7-A drawing of one of my fanfictions or my original. I've always felt like my original drawing, Jealous of a life together.
8 - Plates: Harry Potter, letters, drawings, fabric ... I have a few and I like to get more together.
9 - Bookmark: with some drawings, colors, metal, cloth, paper ...
10 - Anything you believe that I'll like. Surprise!
My address remains the same as last year. If you do not want and leave me a comment and we will send you by MP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment