These is my story with Harry Potter, the original entrance to
The first time
I heard about Harry Potter was on TV that talked about the first film. At that time used to see from the satellite when the put, there were some channels where they spent a few months before movies had left the cinema. I saw the first two movies but I do not attract much attention from the fourth was when I became curious. After seeing it, was the first I saw in the cinema, I went to a librerÃay I bought the fifth book, The Order of the Phoenix.
I hook a lot to that book, and when finished with that came all the others. After I started reading the Harry Potter look for information online and end up in a forum, and that's where I met everyone surrounding the saga. The first two fanfictions I wrote, still in the forum were a Ron / Hermione and Harry / Ginny, this last pair I have not write anything else.
And that's how I met the wonderful world of Harry Potter. Fanfiction
0 comments:
Post a Comment