Friday, October 8, 2010

How To Care For A Slate Topped Coffee Table

If you do not I have

I think this is the best, if not the best, I've written so far. I am very happy as I have been, because I think it is very realistic. I think never a fanfiction I had taken so time, and that has helped me make it better. I wish you and I comenteis leyerais what you think.



Title: If I have you
Abstract: The relationship between Harry and Draco is reeling, and Draco have to do everything possible to fix it before there is no remedy. For in love and war anything goes.
Rating: NC-17
Characters: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy
Note1: With [info] tsubame_17 for their help and their ideas and [info] SIREM by betearmelo.
The fanfiction is finished, I'll upload a chapter a week.
Note2: The story takes M-preg, but it is something of the past. No mention of the process or anything. Please let us be led by that to not read it, because it is not mentioned. Chapter 1



was 9 am, and Harry for a long time he was awake. He had stayed in bed because I had to get up early, none had to. It was summer and were on Saturday.

Draco was still asleep beside him, and he liked to look at that image. When the blonde he was seen sleeping very peaceful, and that was very relaxing.

She approached her husband's ear and gave him a couple of kisses. Then on to her neck and licked with his tongue, then sliding to the lips and kiss her good morning.

Then Draco smiled and kissed him back, he had awakened.

- Good days - announced Harry.

- Good morning to you too - said Draco - I love waking up well.

both laughed and then prepared to go to make breakfast. Passed through the doors of the other two rooms and saw that their children were awake and were still in bed, so I was forced to get up and accompany them to the kitchen.

It was 9 years they were married and had three children, although two of them had had in the three years prior to the wedding.

had started out together at Hogwarts, after the war ended, and shortly after leaving school, went to live together. At first, Harry is left with the Weasley and Draco Malfoy Manor again, but ended up looking for a house a few months and had bought one on the outskirts of London.

Yiren, the baby, who was 4 years was sitting in his chair kitchen table while his brothers and his parents were preparing breakfast.

As they sat at the table, everything was silent.

- What we do today? - Asked Violet, the eldest.

- Well, this evening will go where the grandparents are going to be cousins. So you'll see as you pass very well - said Draco.

- True - Violet recalled -. Great, long time no see the cousins. Violet

Narcisa was the oldest was 12. They'd left the second name for the mother of Draco, and the first name because he was the favorite of both.

was in Gryffindor, second Anoy looked a lot like Draco, though he had Harry's green eyes.

After breakfast, let their children play in the jardíny went to the kitchen.

- What time do we have to be there tonight? - Asked Harry.

- I left at 9 and a half. To be there in time, although it is assumed that the local area is reserved for us, but just in case.

had been that night with some coworkers of Draco, in an English pub downtown. Harry conocíaa some but not all, and was a good opportunity.

After collecting the kitchen, came into the garden to watch your children.

- It's mine - James shouted.

- not yours, I gave it to me - screamed Violet.

- You're an idiot, I gave it to me - more James shouted.

- Can you know what is going on here? - Harry yelled.

His children fell silent and dropped the toy.

- The toy is Violet, but if your brother likes it and let it point. It also does not play time with him - said Harry.

- But it is mine - protested his daughter.

- Violet, let him have the toy to your brother. And then you will use you.

Violet At the end sat in the garden with another toy angry and left James with the other playing without saying anything.

James was the medium, the only one who had a room to himself. He was 11 and had just finished the first year at Hogwarts. He was in Gryffindor, like his sister.

Draco announced he was going to shower and while Harry was in the garden reading the Daily Prophet. The day passed quiet, when Harry took a shower and they were all dressed and ready to go, they would eat out.

muggle went to a restaurant in central London near the London Eye. Asked children's meals for their children and for them a couple of dishes that were the specialty.

That afternoon when they went to leave their children at the home of Molly and Arthur, the first thing I saw was several children running around the garden. soon realized that they were the sons of Bill and Fleur and Percy's daughter.

- Grandmother - cried when they saw three Molly.

- How are my grandchildren? - Asked smiling.

- Well, we are very happy to see the cousins - was Violet.

- are in the garden, why not go out to play around with them?

The three children said goodbye and left Harry and Draco running the garden.

- What's it going? - Asked Harry.

- Well, looking forward to seeing my grandchildren. And you do that?

- Well, work is going well and otherwise do not complain - Draco replied.

When they parted, and appeared close to an English pub where they had left was nine-twenty in the evening.

- We have ten minutes - Harry announced -. There's time.

- We can go walking up there are a couple blocks to arrive.

As they walked Harry remembered the previous dinner had. Did not keep very good memories of her. One month before that, but Harry had not been forgotten, even though Draco had promised that nothing had happened and told him that his friend was really only just and needed a friend to side.

Ryan, as he called the boy, Draco was fellow of St Mungo and the day before her husband had driven away. Draco was not sure why that, but he was with his friend all night and he had drunk so much whiskey that pounced on Draco trying ligárselo. Harry, who had been chatting with a classmate Draco, looked stunned and left home. That night the children were sitting at home in charge of Hermione and Ron they had the night off.

So when they arrived, they fired and silenced the room nicely. Spent three hours discussing, until Harry realized that Draco was right. And Ryan was just drunk and depressed. A few days went to Harry and apologized. But if I told you nothing happened, Harry had done a bit suspicious of Ryan, who also had a daughter the age of James.

After dinner, Harry went to BATHING when he was a scene all too familiar. Only this time her husband is also a little drunk.

Draco was leaning against the bar with a bottle of mead in hand, flirting with his coworker.

Draco was getting closer to the boy, knew he was a little drunk but not that llegaríaa do such things. That could not look at him, he was kissing the boy or so he parecíaa him. His lips too close to Ryan and the other was left to quietly.

Draco was quickly approached and whispered in his ear.

- How about kissing?

- do not know, but I do not mind trying ...

suddenly turned around and met the angry face of Harry, he had never well seen.

- It is not what it seems, really. Harry not look at me please - Draco pleaded.

- What is supposed to be? Are you reviewing? You think I'm dumb. Collect your things, we go home.

- still early, we will later.

- I said, pick up your things we're going, "yelled Harry.

Draco stood

stone, without a word picked up his things and went home.

Upon entering it, Harry was forced to go to Salony stared.

- I'm trying to understand why you did that tonight. But I can not.

- I have not done anything, is a friend no more.

- I do not kiss my friends, it seems you yes, and I did not know. Furthermore it is not first time I see you well with Ryan.

- I do not kiss my friends. In fact I just kissed you.

- For tonight it seems that you liked your friend, because you were looking forward to kiss him.

- I have not kissed, we were just being silly. And the last time you know perfectly well that it was he who came at me.

- I will not put up with this nonsense. Have you thought about sleeping with him?

- Do not talk nonsense, Harry, you know I would not do those things.

- I love it when other guys look at you, and that I have come to understand. But I will not go through this. Not twice.

- Harry please, just a friend. Also a friend who needs his own close, because you know I just finished a divorce.

- For tonight seemed very happy, especially because I had for him.

- you're going through, it is now. I have not cheated at any point in my life, much less what would remain married. So stop talking nonsense.

Suddenly a letter came through the chimney and gave Draco feet. Bent down to pick it up and read.

"Dear Draco:

This night we had a great time, hope to repeat. We have gone to others, but I still think you. I hope that Monday at work talk about what happened tonight.

think of you, dear Draco. "

Draco's eyes widened. He did not know what to do. He looked at Harry.

- Do you write your lover?

- I at no time have I suggested that she wanted something with him. And he knows I'm married.

- There are people who do not care, that's what happens when you kiss someone you should not. And especially if you do it more than once.

- I'm sick, I have not kissed anyone. Also, do not know how many bottles I drank mead - Draco looked at him expectantly.

- I'm going to sleep, not to hear more lies. Tomorrow I will go in search of children to their grandparents' home and then bring them home and I dismiss them. As soon as I find a place to live I'll take me.

- I will not let you do that. Harry wise, they are my children and can not depart from me.

- I can remove them from you like you have you glued to that idiot tonight. I hit her like him last time.

Harry turned around and went to the room. He sat on the bed and put his hands on his head, his marriage faltered and he always thought would never happen.

Draco was alone in the room, standing beside the sofa and had begun to think about what he had done that night. Maybe he had spent a little, but never imagined that his colleague would take things so seriously, he wanted nothing with him. They were friends, nothing more.

Harry put on his pajamas and went to sleep, but could not fall asleep, he was turning his life and wondered what would Draco doing and why not subíaa sleeping room. I wanted, but I would not go through the humiliation of seeing him with another guy, although he said he had not done anything. He had been kissing her, or at least very caramel and too close to your mouth. And since it had spared before, now felt like an idiot for doing so.

Draco sat on the couch, staring at the floor and wondered if Harry really be able to take your children. Harry knew a lot, I knew I was fighting for what was theirs more than any person he knew. Queríay you had to do something for Harry to trust him again.

Harry had fallen asleep after a while, just as Draco went to the room. He got beside him and took to fall asleep, did not approach Harry and wanted the morning after the two talked and everything was over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment