Title: Thanks to a red (I can not think of any title)
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Draco / Ron
Summary: Draco is in Azkaban, and Ron just want to get there.
Warnings: M-preg (just because it mentioned on two occasions, but there is not anything in the process.)
The magical world had become safer. Darkness had fallen and had arrested all the Death Eaters, just after the fall of Voldemort. The
Auror Malfoy Manor had assaulted and had driven all who were in that secret meeting.
Draco and Lucius had been forced to join the meeting. And despite having nothing to do with They had also been arrested.
Ron had refused to go to the Malfoy Manor, Harry followed so a lot more had entered Auror and had captured all who were there ;. Not knowing that the main reason for not going there Ron was that he was Draco. And did not want to face him, and less in front of all the Death Eaters.
Ron was much regretted that decision, since I knew they had all been arrested. Harry knew his relationship with Draco, was among the few who knew they were together and despite the expectation that the partner of his best friend had not been there, could not do anything that is not him away.
Draco had been imprisoned in Azkaban, under penalty of treason to the magical world and use magic. They found the Dark Mark so they could not convict and the other Death Eaters.
Since darkness had fallen and the magical world had become a safer place Azkaban had improved. Thanks to the new Minister of Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt , never again used Dementors. And they received better food, they also had a room where inmates less violent and small punishment they could receive visitors.
Draco was two years in Azkaban and Ron went to see him once a week. There was no standing to demand that the ministry released, but kept repeating Winzengamot same. That the charges had could not be eliminated so easily, required to prove his innocence.
Chapter 2
Ron was sitting in the living room of his apartment. Reviewing over and over again the same rules, the same laws and everything seemed too complicated to be able to demonstrate that Draco was innocent. He knew he was innocent, among other things the fact of not taking the Dark Mark is expected to be important for the ministry of magic, but it was not. We consider one more Death Eaters, and he had imprisoned in the same area.
Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. He went to open and discovered that it was Harry.
- How's it going?
- As always, do not know how to prove his innocence.
- Find a way, do not worry.
- I have two years looking for a way to get there, and innocence I think we will get from night to morning.
- I'm sure there's a way.
Harry had become a friend who could go at any time for a problem. If it was before and after the arrest of Draco had become even more inseparable friends.
Harry Oliver Wood had married a year ago. And lived only two blocks away. Hermione had asked for help had become one of the best defenders of the wizarding world.
But even with their support and had failed to work rather than forcing the ministry to review the case a couple of times. And they had followed to his guns, Ron had spent a week depressed after losing the second revision that made the Winzengamot one year after the arrest.
- never told you it was at the meeting? - Asked Harry.
- Always told me that someone forced him, he did not want to be there.
- And why not compel that person to testify that? - Harry
proposed
- do not know who is who can be just intuit.
- Well, you have to ask me to tell you. Maybe get his testimony out of Azkaban Draco. You can talk to him.
- I'll try, but often only want to tell as things go outside and talk about how we're going.
A few hours later they had stayed with Hermione in Diagon Alley cafe, to discuss possible tactics to change his mind the Ministry of Magic.
- The other day it occurred to me one thing - Ron told - though I think it's pretty crazy.
- What did you think? - Hermione asked while taking a sip of tea.
- What do you do in Azkaban with a prisoner who is pregnant?
- Depends, sometimes all they do in bringing him to St. Mungo and when she gives birth, if the spouse does not want to give the child up for adoption. And sometimes the least, if the inmate is a minor penalty and only have to be there a few months or less take it for free. But that last only happened three times, is rare.
- What Draco will happen if pregnant? - Asked Ron.
- would probably come first. Send him to St. Mungo and then you give the baby to you.
- In St. Mungo would be a little better. I know it's very desperate to do something like that, I just do not know what to do to get there.
After telling Hermione what both had thought about the testimony of the person who Draco forced to be in that meeting, had gone to Harry's house to eat.
The days passed and Ron was looking for some law or loose ends, but found nothing. The day I played a visit to Azkaban, Ron was prepared and went as usual, with a big smile and looking as full as possible. Although I just wanted to hug Draco and out of there.
I was shown into a small room with a table and a couple of chairs, where he always spoke with Draco. When saw him appear down the hall and into the living room, was very happy and rose to kiss him.
- How has the week gone? - Ron asked, trying to look normal.
- You know, boring.
- Well, I bring you good news. Hope you like.
- What happened? - Draco asked eager to know.
- We've been thinking a couple of ways to get you out of here, one may not be very effective, but the other officer to perfection.
- What are they?
- Getting out of here just have to rat out the person you're forced to be in that meeting.
"No ... you know I do not want to do that. For that person will be worse, I do not want.
Draco looked away and put sad face.
- Draco, all I want is out of here. And if the only way is to compel that person to say what you did, then I will. I will not let you stay here forever just because you can not give him away.
- And what is the other? - Asked hopefully.
- The other happened to me, if you have a baby carried to St. Mungo those months. But we do not know if I let go.
- That I like, we could have a child. Redhead like you and my gray eyes.
- But it is not safe to be together to watch it grow, if it does not work for me give me. And I want you out of here, because every time it becomes more difficult to bear to see you always surrounded by these four walls and guarded Diaye night is horrible.
- I promised not to betray anyone when in the meeting. And I was raised to be otherwise.
- I already know, anyway I think it is who he is.
- Who do you think? - Draco asked as he stroked the hands of Ron.
- is Lucius, I do not see Narcisa able to make you something like that.
- It was not him. Let the subject tell me how is the magical world of London.
and began to talk to Draco about other things. When he got home he sat on the couch tired and sad. A while later Harry appeared at his house and sat beside him on the couch.
- You have to force it, you're probably looking forward to it - I encourage you Harry.
- Do not believe, seems not to want to leave.
- think the same fears that something worse could happen to someone else. And I do not want that.
Ron got up from the sofa and began to scream.
- I'm tired of such rubbish. Of spending the day looking for a way to get him out of Azkaban, and when we do not want to help on a plate. I do not know what to do, but I get if I have to give Veritaserum to tell me.
Ron sat down next to Harry and this gave him a pat on the back with intent to calm down. The day passed slowly and at night then Ron fell asleep, tired.
A week later, Ron was back visiting with Draco, and he had told himself that that day would go by the name of that person, if he had to blackmail her boyfriend.
- Today I will not talk about nothing more than yourself. I want you to tell me who forced you to be at that meeting. Draco, I want you out of here and take me as far as possible.
- I know. But I was raised to walk betraying others. Please do not want to talk about it, Ron, please.
- Ni or anything please. Tell me who forced.
Draco looked at Ron, I knew I had to tell him but he was afraid.
- Lucius was not it? - Asked Ron.
Draco ducked his head and said nothing. I knew Ron was right, was a way out of there and he wanted more than anything out of this site. Because seeing Ron once a week was not enough for him, even a long time, needed to be out with ely to be happy.
goodbye When I play, there were a couple of long and very passionate kisses. They hugged and said goodbye until next week. Ron came home a little happier, now I knew I had to do to convince Lucius and confess the truth. But he knew that was even harder to get Draco the name of the person who had done that.
first thing he did when he got home was to tell Hermione a letter and her friend soon appeared on your house. They talked a long time and the only thing that was removed in order to open the case once more.
Chapter 3
had been a month and Hermione had managed to reopen the case once more. Ron did not know how he would convince Lucius to confess the truth, but I was sure I was going to get it, will cost what it will cost.
Draco had been outside the court room and Lucius to another. Hermione had gone to talk to Draco to reassure him and who knew what they would do when they touch you.
Ron was on his way to the room where Lucius had taken, and when she went to find him sitting staring at nothing. Assumed that many years without seeing a single visit had come to do that.
- You, filthy traitor.
- I see that we like, okay. I just came to tell you what you do when the jury makes you out to talk - Ron explained.
- I will say that I am innocent, and me out of Azkaban.
- are not here to talk about you, you are here to take your child from that nasty prison where there should not be. So tell the jury what happened the night of the meeting.
- My son Azkaban will be like the others, while still thinking that we are traitors to be Death Eaters.
- Your child is not under any penalty Azkaban Death Eater. Only accuse him of others and know that it should be out. At least your son, should you care happiness.
- Draco always wanted to be one more, so it's one of us.
- You know that's not true, never wanted to be like you. Has never wanted to be in Azkaban for something he did not. Tell the truth, your son deserves to be happy out there, so I hope you do.
- on one condition.
- What? - Ron was desperate, would accept the condition if it were not exaggerated.
- Let him come to me from time to time.
- Well, I can try. I promise I'll try, you just have to tell what happened. I promise to convince to come and see you from time to time.
Ron left the living room, and realized that even Lucius had perhaps his heart was only fear that nobody would remember him ever. Although he did not know if what I had said what cumpliríao not. I hope so, and that Draco is out with Ela house that morning.
A while later, was called to testify Winzengamot Draco, Ron was sitting in the area of family and friends. Hermione Draco was close all the time while asking him questions, the same as the previous times.
- Can you tell us who was there that night?
- was a secret meeting of the Death Eaters. Also I was at home - Draco replied.
- What motivated her to be there? Since we see no trace of the dark mark on you.
- Someone forced me to be there, I never wanted to be one of them. Do not want to end up where I am.
- It appears that you have not gone very well to not be theirs.
few minutes later Draco had taken into a small room and had called to testify to Lucius.
- What happened the night he stopped?
- We were in a secret meeting of the Death Eaters. And I forced my son Draco to be with us there.
- That changes things. Does he claim that Draco Malfoy has nothing to do with the Death Eaters?
- If
- It has nothing to do with the meeting?
- No, no.
- Well this changes things and the decision of Winzengamot.
Winzengamot members went to deliberate to a room and left to Lucius and the others waiting outside. About twenty minutes later Draco came into the room and met with Lucius, who looked away a little.
I sat next to Lucius and the jury out again. Hermione stood next to Draco and I hope the decision with many spirits.
- The Winzengamot has decided that Draco Malfoy is released from prison. And it has reduced the penalty to be paid to Lucius Malfoy for help. Now he has only twenty years.
When finished announcing the sentence, Hermione and Draco hugged and then looked at Lucius and thanked him.
They stared for a second before they would take back to Lucius in Azkaban.
Ron was released into the arms of Draco as he could, and hugged a long time. Draco wanted to be Ron Ely could now teach everything they had at home.
They said goodbye to Hermione and Harry are very pleased and appeared at home.
The first thing that Draco was fixed that the room was full of pictures, some of them and others of him. There was almost no photos of Ron, more than a couple of them with their friends.
The departure lounge was a small dining table jardíny Draco loved.
Then Ron showed him the top, there were two empty rooms, besides having his bath. And a small sitting room with a bathroom next to wood and porcelain blue.
- I love being here with you at last - said Draco.
- And I also love to be here the two - was Ron with a big smile.
Draco cornered against the wall beside the stairs, and kissed him. Caress his neck with his tongue and then under to his waist, unbuttoned her pants and removed her clothes. Could see what was becoming a ereccióny put it in his mouth slowly.
first and then moved slowly faster. Ron was left to do was in the clouds. With one hand stroking her back a bit and the other where he could grab.
Fifteen minutes later, Ron came to orgasm and fell to his knees, keeping both at the same height. Then she kissed Ron Draco and took him to the room, I lie in bed and prepared for a sex session until lunchtime, about two hours.
Chapter 4
had been five years. Ron and Draco were happier than ever, had a boy and a senora remained in the same place. Had planted several trees in the jardíny had set up a playground for their two young children.
The sun came through the kitchen, where breakfast Draco. It was 8 and a half, but he loved to rise early in the summer, when towards such a good time and both were on vacation.
Draco had gotten a job as assistant apothecary potions in Diagon Alley. And Ron was working as an Auror, along with Harry.
Draco had made coffee, milk and cocoa chilly had saved for when their two toddlers come down to breakfast. When Ron came through the kitchen door, Draco was washing her breakfast things.
- Good morning, how long have you been awake?
- a while, but you were asleep and did not want to wake up.
- Children are still sleeping. Also today we have a very sunny day, I like - Ron explained while preparing coffee with cold milk.
- Today we can eat there, well all depends on when you come reporter.
A couple of days that the Prophet had come to his house to ask if it bothered him that he did an interview. Draco had been stunned, but had said so, and had left that morning at eleven o'clock.
hoped that it will not last for hours, so only answer I thought a while. Ron had said he was very happy for him, and surely that would end the evil talk sometimes still circulating through the magical world and especially Diagon Alley .
breakfast while Ron Draco had gone to prepare, had showered and dressed well. When he left the room the children were running down the stairs.
- I've said many times that do not run at home - Draco scolded their children.
- is that we are really hungry - Arthur explained.
Arthur was his eldest son, was nearly five years. It was red and her eyes were gray. Draco and Ron had always said he was very alert and was always eager to do a thousand things. He loved Quidditch, and he practiced with his two parents whenever they had time and inclination.
- Good breakfast things are not going to go, do not run.
- We hunger - explained later, his daughter Elisabeth as she descended the stairs.
Draco picked her up and down together.
Elisabeth was three, and was blond and very blue eyes, just like Ron. He was always playing with her dolls and she loved being in the garden with his brother. Draco the pampered lot, sometimes Ron said it was wrong to do it, but Draco adored his two children.
When Ron went down to breakfast and was getting cocoa bowls their children and removing the cereal and muffins for breakfast. They were all on vacation and had planned to stay at home for a summer. They would bring their children to London and who knew tambiéna Hogsmeade and the new magic theater in the suburbs.
After breakfast, your children out to play around the garden with Ron. And Draco was in the room waiting for the reporter of the Daily Prophet. Half an hour later, just when they had stayed at home, the reporter appeared.
They sat in dining table chairs and began the interview. Asked about his time in Azkaban as he had managed to forget about his life after leaving and her work and some of his current family. Draco was happy to report that was fine, I could say that he had left Azkaban and almost had no problems finding work, and especially thanks to Ron had forgotten.
More than an hour after reporter finally went and Draco went into the garden with Ron and his sons.
- How gone?
- Well, it has been very respectful and asked a little of everything. I figured that I would ask about Azkaban but I like to remember.
- Well I do not remember, you do not have to. We are also always here to help you forget.
Draco kissed Ron, then sat beside him. It was fine in the garden, both in the sun while their kids played in the shadow at his side. A good time then put the table prepared jardíny food.
After their children were eating half asleep on the couch and they went a little garden to enjoy the sun and heat.
Draco sat next to Ron. As the sun warmed them, they kissed. After Draco stroked Ron's neck with his tongue and gave him kisses.
- That feeling of being both here, at ease and without fear for anything, I love it. And with our kids sleeping in the living room.
Draco looked at him.
- If not for you I would have been happy. And the truth is that I also love the feeling being with you.
They kissed and slowly lay on the grass of the garden. Draco's hands caressing the skin of Ron, while he unzipped his pants redhead introduced into his hand. Still does not notice the erection but was sure that would soon appear. Massaged seconds faster and increased Draco's erection.
Without removing the entire garment, followed by kissing and caressing. Ron's hand was in her husband's pants and now Draco has also ventured into Ron's pants.
When fifteen minutes after both reached the orgasm are tired looking at each other's side. They dressed and found that their children were sleeping.
entered the Salony with a couple of words woke their children and decided to go for a walk through Diagon Alley, and despuésa dinner.
Epilogue:
were at Hogwarts. Arthur was the graduation of his eldest son and were very excited. They sat in two chairs in the large dining room, a place that had been set for the ceremony and there were lots of chairs.
saw Harry and Oliver sit a little behind them, went to see his son, who was the same age as Arthur, was graduating. Elisabeth suddenly appeared running across the large dining room and sat down beside him. I went with Gryffindor uniform
- Arthur is very nervous - was Elisabeth.
- I thought so - explain Draco - but I'm convinced it will do fine.
A Arthur will read a speech and played to much I knew.
- Will you see us? - Draco inquired.
- Yes, if you do not mind.
- Of course we do not care - explained Ron - we look forward to the start.
Elisabeth stayed with his parents while waiting for the ceremony began.
Hogwarts director announced that the graduation ceremony had begun. All final year students appeared on stage and were put against the wall facing the audience.
One student from each house took a step forward and stood in front of others. Annual awards were each house, Arthur was the Slytherin. First spoke the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor boy. Then he played a Ravenclaw and Arthur finally speak.
stepped forward and took out a piece of paper.
- Arthur Weasley Malfoy - said a voice.
- Good afternoon. Have reached last year with good grades and a promising future is always something to cheer. Hogwarts has always been home to many students and wish to remain so forever. In recent years A lot has happened, some more important than others but every one of the students that today we graduate we get some of those stories with us.
- memories will never forget. Friends that we took forever, and hopefully other loves are forever too. Slytherin has always been known as a house that fell magicians wanting too dark arts or ego. To our joy we can say that it is no longer true, Slytherin is characterized by a bright student, like the other houses, and that we good qualities such as being able to make real friends and cunning, which is always good.
When Arthur finished speaking to his companions came up when the ceremony ended and ran to her parents and her sister were very excited and happy.
- I've read very well - Draco told - you're brilliant son.
- In the end it has been for nothing you get so nervous - Ron explained.
decided to study to become an Auror as Ron, and wanted to start testing as soon as possible. Her sister still had two years to graduate, but it was clear he wanted to be potions, as Draco had wanted since childhood.
- I would like to introduce someone - said Arthur.
- Who?
Arthur disappeared from her side a few minutes.
- has been cast boyfriend - said Elisabeth.
- For how much? - Ron curious wonder.
- About a añoo more. I will like, is nice and smart. I was cool with it.
- Why we have not heard of this? - Asked Draco.
- but knew I did not want to it to last a while and do serious. Look here they come - Elisabeth explained as he watched as his brother again.
- This is Damien - Arthur explained - is a year and graduates coming out today as well.
- Nice - salute Ron.
- How your last name? - Draco inquired.
- Damien Thomas Rankin. And I'm in Gryffindor. Nice to meet you.
- Also, are you son of Dean Thomas? - Asked Ron.
- Yes, I said something that had gone together to Gryffindor.
- If it was my course mate and roommate - recalled Ron - we got along very well.
- Well, are you going to go and live together?
- I do not know - said Arthur - when you find work. Damien wants to be part of the ministry of magic, magical transport department section. We will greet peers and then come back.
Damien walked away with Arthur and the three left alone again.
- It is very formal, always serious. - Draco complained.
- It's fun, but you are putting him nervous and no wonder - explained Elisabeth - I've seen partying and laughing.
- It is very pleasant, I really like him. It is also the son of Dean Thomas, so now it should be fun. Dean was very funny and was always playing chess with me.
When two hours after they arrived home, they lay in bed exhausted. Elisabeth stayed at Hogwarts until the course officially ended, and Arthur tambiéna despite being a recent graduate.
- We are getting older - said Ron.
- We play the part to see who is flushed down boyfriend and choose work - Draco laughed.
- Damien is very nice, good fit. Also Arthur buscaríaa not anyone we dislike.
- I know, it is also a Malfoy and Slytherin.
both laughed again. They put on pajamas and got into bed, ready to sleep.
- Son Super - Draco said.
- Yes, both.
It took a couple of kisses and fell asleep.
End
0 comments:
Post a Comment