Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mylanta For 19 Month Old

Long time ~ ~ * w * 誕生 日 おめでとう



 

Yay!

Its been so long since th last time i posted an entry here O.o
asdf, many thing had happened since then... lol
Really to much things... XD

Yah, again new layout :3
I tried a Girugamesh layout some days ago but...
i love KT so much, so i changed it again XD

I was reading old letters today :3
it was funny, and i remembered a lot of things

*W*
Im SO happy
why?
cause AN CAFE COMES TO SPAIN AGAIN!!
*jumps*
ahh
i was so hysterical whe i knew
:3
the last concert was SO great
& i really want to see they again :3
Miku said "os quierrou!"
XD
& i liked to hear that
he was so so so cute!!
:3

But... i definitely need a job
cause ive LM.Cs concert An
January Cafes in concert in March
& th travel to Jerez in April ...

lol thn i need money, -;


* asdf * Yah! I love my Husban
Youngwoon: 3
(by: Teuk ~) XD


I need dleep & Have a rest ... Lol

& ive to study Japanese ...


im bored lol so i dont
want to say anything more ... XD





이희영 ~ Lee Heeyoung

0 comments:

Post a Comment